Monday, September 28, 2020

[Theqoo] Opinions divided over Baekhyun's black hair vs white hair





Theqoo: Opinions divided over Baekhyun's biggest issue: White hair vs Black hair

- Black hair for videos and white hair for photos. This is the hardest, seriously.

- Black hair is really beautiful but I like that idols do idol hair, so I give white hair one vote.

- I can't believe there is no brown hair. It should be brown hair, shouldn't it?

- He suits brown hair the best, but if I have to choose between those two...it's black.

- Because he is 'Baek(white)'Hyun so as expected it's white hair.

- I thought it would be black hair vs brown hair.

- Baekhyun is white hair, Byun Baekhyun is black hair.

- There is no fans of red hair?

- This is like asking if you like you mom more or your dad more. Black for me.

- He has the charm that makes you wonder what would he have done if he hadn't been an idol. Personally, white hair wins for me.

- White hair. Baekhyun is the first one that makes me realize white hair looks that beautiful.

- Black hair. I also like white hair on him as an idol but he looks handsome with black hair.

- White hair. His white hair level is like something that can never be seen again, so I pick it.

- Ah so hard lol I didn't know he would suit white hair like that.

- Baek'Hyun(dark)', so it's black


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.