Monday, September 28, 2020

[Instiz] Baekhyun's hardest song, high tension during SuperM's Vlive

Instiz 1: What's the hardest song to sing among Baekhyun's songs?

OP: UN Village? Bungee?

UN Village. Breathing is so hard. This is real (harder than) songs with serious high note. Unless you move between chest voice and falsetto freely, you can't sing it.

- Honestly...all..

- Wow I also thought of UN Village and Bungee before coming in.

UN Village.

- I was like "UN Village? Bungee?" as expected lol personally I think Bungee is harder.

- For me, Take You Home, too.

- UN Village. I think it's hard to bring out to life those feelings.

- Underwater.

- Underwater, too.

- Wow Underwater too. I sang it and it was a disaster.

Instiz 2Is Baekhyun-nim's tension normally like that? He's so delightful. This is my first time seeing his tension like this. I'm going to watch the mosquito video whenever I want to laugh from now on. He looks really young when he wears the hat backward.

Instiz 3: Baekhyun will take the college entrance exam this year, but he also has solo, group activities, and he even appears on Golden Bell?

(t/n: they said he looks like high school student and like he was on Golden Bell during  Vlive)


Instiz 4: Baekhyun's tension during SuperM's Vapps has been always insane, but today is the best ever.

Instiz 5: I want to learn Baekhyun's sense of humor and wit. He's so funny. He matches my code so well. Please teach me, teacher.

Instiz 6: Baekhyun's mosquito catching is legendary today.

Instiz 7: I keep watching the clip of Baekhyun catching mosquito.

Instiz 8: Baekhyun's live singing on SuperM's Vlive today was insane.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.