Sunday, September 27, 2020

[Youtube] 'Every Second' - Baekhyun


Youtube: 백현(BAEKHYUN) - 'Every Second' ('Record of Youth' OST PART.03) / lyrics

- His voice is like treasure... all the pureness comes out of this song.

- It gives me a vibe of EXO's winter album... Baekhyun's voice is the most expensive in the world.

- Baekhyun is really so good at singing OSTs. He gives me the strength that make me want to watch that drama.

- It's Baekhyun's third OSTs this year. How can all of them be so good? It's awesome of him to deliver the lyrics in various ways according to the emotion of the dramas.

- What is this? I like this song more than 'My Love'. What's happened?

- I haven't watched 'Record Of Youth' at all but I can have the feeling of the drama through his OST. And Baekhyun's voice is so good.

- Byun Baekhyun's voice is perfect for ballad OSTs.

- I like Baekhyun-nim's voice so much. I admire him.

- His voice is even more heart fluttering than the lyrics.

- I honestly like Baekhyun's OSTs much better than Baekhyun's solo album... Since his solo album has SM's color, the OSTs seem to maximize Baekhyun's voice and emotion.
> I think you should say it's not a ballad album, rather than saying it has SM's color.
> True. His solo albums aren't SM (style), many reviews say his albums are trendy and hip.

- He once again released another masterpiece following 'My Love'.

- His voice suits youth. His voice is full of emotion and not sticky.

- I was wondering whose voice it was and it turns out to be Baekhyun. I like the song.

- His voice is treasure. The voice that no one has. Please sing for a long time.  

- Personally, I really like Baekhyun as a male idol vocalist. His voice is crazy...It's so nice to hear. I'm a fan of another artist, but I really like Baekhyun-nim.

- How can he has no bad songs? Every song is good.

- He has secretly became an OST Master.

- Why doesn't this song blow up?

- Baekhyun, please keep singing OST.

- Baekhyun's OST is really such a pretty song, so I think this drama will be so pretty as well. I wasn't interested, but I want to watch this drama for no reason. Is it fun?

- Byun Baekhyun's OSTs are really must-hear... all are good.



 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.