Saturday, September 26, 2020

[Instiz] Bungee live, solo concert, 'Infinity'


Instiz 1: If Baekhyun has a solo concert, I have to go no matter what...I have to listen to him directly. He does so well.

- He is really good.

- Please... and make sure I have a seat.

Instiz 2: They should have put Baekhyun's intro in 'Infinity' into 'One' though. His intro is insane. It's like a magnificent view.

Instiz 3: Baekhyun, sing for the rest of your life. He's so good at singing. His voice color and diction are charming. It's just that he sings so well.

Instiz 4: I wish Baekhyun to release one song a week, even if it's a children's song.

Instiz 5: I want to hear all Baekhyun's songs with live band. 

Instiz 6: I'm waiting for Baekhyun's full album.

Instiz 7: If Baekhyun holds a concert, I will go no matter what. Even I have to be at the very end. As long as I can hear him sing.

- I'm on my way back from listening to 'Bungee'.

- If I don't have a seat, I'll hang on the ceiling.

- Why you go? Don't go (because I won't have a seat)

Instiz 8: Baekhyun's 'Bungee' live video. It's fcking insane. His live is even better than digital.

- He did so fcking well. I hope the whole nation can watch this.

- He did a good job for real.

- His singing skills are insane.

- I already knew he's good but still he is really so good.

- That's why, please upload a live video on YouTube. Does it make sense that there is only 'Love Again'? Ah, I'm pissed off. Everyone in the world has to listen to this. Where do you go to look for paradise? It's right here though..

- He is the man that has taken everything except for me.

Instiz 9: Baekhyun's 'Bungee' live was insane. 

Instiz 10: Baekhyun's 'Bungee' gesture and live singing are heavenly. His live singing is more heavenly more than CD.

Instiz 11: Baekhyun and live band is the best. Please give more live session. 

Instiz 12: Please give us a Baekhyun's solo concert right now. 


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.