Thursday, September 17, 2020

[Theqoo] 'My Love' by Baekhyun seems to stay on Melon chart for quite a while



Theqoo: Baekhyun's OST for "Dr. Romantic" seems to stay on the Melon chart for quite a while

OP: It's been in the top 100 for over 8 months. The weather is getting cooler and cooler as the fall comes, so I like listening to it even more. Actually, I like the 'Hyena' OST that he released after. Listen to this a lot, too.


- ‘My Love’ is truly good. The song matches the characters so well.

- The song is good.

- Both are masterpieces.

- Wow I really like the OST of ‘Hyena’ too.

- I like the song a lot.

- His OST for ‘Hyena’ is really good.

- Baekhyun’s voice is like treasure so whatever song he sings are all good.

- The song is a masterpiece. It matches the characters perfectly.

- My mood feels more dreamy when I listen to this song. I listen to it when I go for a walk or drive.

- ‘My Love’ used to be my lullaby song for while a time.

- Both are good but personally I like the one for ‘Hyena’.

- Both are masterpieces. It’s good that Baekhyun sings more OSTs now.

- I also like ‘On The Road’ more. Muggles seem to like ‘My Love’ more. Anyway please listen to the songs a lot.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.