Friday, September 18, 2020

[Pann] Baekhyun's burgundy makeup is the real legendary idol makeup


Pann: Isn't this the real legendary idol makeup?
(t/n: Daily trending article)

OP: Baekhyun's Burgundy makeup at Seoul Music Award

[+184] I think that was when the makeup cover trend started.

[+170] After that, the number of male idols have burgundy makeup has increased.

[+150] This is real. I also knew about it when I wasn't even a fan.

[+66] I'm always serious about Byun Baekhyun's eye makeup.


[+45] For real. When it was "Growl", he was so pure, but because of that makeup, I realized that he suits strong makeup too.

[+44] There is nothing that Byun Baekhyun doesn't suit. This is the most legendary in my standard.


[+37] Many fanfics were uploaded with those pictures taken at this time.

[+36] In my opinion, SM artists are really pretty and handsome, but I don't know well about those that are talented but Baekhyun... is full of talent. Honestly, that makeup wouldn't have been popular if someone else had done that. It's famous because it's Baekhyun.

[+14] Even in a drama, they asked "Don't you know Baekhyun's makeup?" I remember that. It was Kim Seulgi.

[+13] Since then, there has been much more male idols doing makeup with that vibe.

[+13] Honestly, before coming in, I was like "Speaking of legendary makeup, it is Baekhyun's burgundy makeup, isn't it? I can't agree on anything else."







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.