Saturday, September 19, 2020

Comments under Baekhyun's past photo on Jungwon High School Homepage

(Note: Bold = usernames of commenters)

Cardi B: Baekhyun-ah~ we 92-er should get together for once.

Jungwon High school all come here: Jungwon High school Year 2 Grade 11 Number 22 Byun Baekhyun. If you don’t have a girlfriend, let’s date.

Ariana Grande: hey~ baekhyun~ duet me~ plz dm~ (in English)

Ten: Park Baekhyun Hyung~~~~ you are cute.

Tasteless Bubble Tea that Suho Hyung Bought: Is that you? I’ll wait for you in the future.

Hawaiian Pizza: Me... do you like me?

Do Kyungsoo: Baekhyun-ah, let's do a shabby talk show again.

Baekhyun’s Girlfriend: Please stop~~ everyone. Please stop paying attention to him. 

Genius Idol: When this students grows up, he will sell 1 million copies of his solo album.

Lee Sooman: Student! Don't you think of joining our company?

Bucheon Prince: Is this student the first love of everyone?

SM Casting Team: Do you have anything though of becoming a singer?

North Korea's Supreme Leader Kim Jongun: When I see your face, peace comes to my mind, so I will proceed with unification tomorrow.

Pizza Boy: This boy will grow up to have hundred and thousand female fans.

Baekhyun's Wife: There are many comments under my husband's past photo. I'm next to him and we are reading these comments with a smile haha.

I Can't Understand: I can't understand so I went to Hannam-dong.

Yongmae: Baekhyun-ah, we have schedule.

2020: Past Baekhyun-ah, you will be such a great singer.

Mongryongie: Hyung, you are handsome.

Yes24: This seat has already been selected.

Privealliance: Boss-nim, you will come with us.

TirTir: Trust to use Tir Tir.

Byun Baekhyun's Smile: I swore to protect you for the rest of my life.

prive: I have been waiting for you only since then, Boss.

Burberry: You are suitable to be our Ambassador.

Face Chain: I will wait for you in the future.

Ya Ya Ya: Ah Wae Wae Wae.

The Future of South Korea: I can't understand I went to Hannamdong.  I can't understand I went to Hannamdong. I can't understand I went to Hannamdong. I can't understand I went to Hannamdong.

Byun Baekhyun: ya ya those who know my phone number~ You guys aren't allowed to text me after 9PM! I have to grow taller.

Choo Kwangseok: We practiced Candy Challenge through the night.

Million Seller: Hello! Owner-nim, I'm waiting for you. I'm always here.

Kim Hakhoon: Yah Byun Baekhyun, don't peak!

Lee Sooman: I'll buy you pork cutlet.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.