Wednesday, September 16, 2020

[Instiz] Baekhyun is said to be famous because he is handsome in his school days + stories about his school days


Instiz: Baekhyun is said to be famous because he is handsome in his school days

OP: I'm the only one who can't experience High school Baekhyun.

- That's right. Bucheon Prince.

- When I was in high school, my English teacher told me that if the hallway got noisy during the break time, the center (of that noise) was Baekhyun-nim. There were two types of loud noise. One type of loud noise was from those other students who saw Baekhyun-nim, and the other type of loud noise was from Baekhyun-nim's beagle mischievous (jokes).

- Huhu why couldn't come out from the same school with Baekhyun...

- Baekhyun-nim and our sister were attending the same high school.

When I was in middle school, my math teacher told me that market story very vividly. My math teacher was Baekhyun-nim's homeroom teacher.
> Please tell us!
> Hahaha I can't remember well because it has been awhile. Teacher was in the teacher's office or in another place... Anyway, they were in a different location from Baekhyun's. And it suddenly got noisy outside. And they saw a student suddenly coming up on the truck and screaming, and another teacher said, "Phew, Baekhyunie is starting again!" (They heard Baekhyun said) "I'm revealing my phone number!", and everyone was flocking to that truck, and teacher said all they could hear was the loud voices of those kids. Later, after Baekhyun-nim's debut, I met up with some close teachers who worked during that time. My teacher knew that Baekhyun-nim wanted to sing and become a singer, but they didn't know he had already debuted. But another teacher told my teacher that "Byun Baekhyunie in your class before became a celebrity." So in case my teacher doesn't remember him, the other teacher showed my teacher a photo of Baekhyun-nim on the graduation album and said that he became a celebrity. Then everyone remembered Baekhyun-nim and they said they knew he would be successful in whatever he would do. He is the guy that would succeed no matter what. And additionally, they said he was really loud. They were working in the teacher's office, but once the hallway got noisy, out of 10 times, they said they could hear Baekhyun-nim's voice 8-9 times.
> OP: Baekhyun is cute, so it's okay even if he's noisy.

- I think this is true. When I went to university, I had a classmate (unnie) who is 92er and she is from Bucheon. She told me that she had heard of Baekhyun's name. Even if people didn't know him well, they heard of his name. It was really amazing.

- Why there was no Baekhyun in our school.. crying.

- I'm from Bucheon so I have heard stories about him. When he was in his school days, he was full of passion about music.

- I live in Bucheon and there are really so many people around me know Baekhyun. Every year I went through a lot of teachers who taught Baekhyun when he was in middle and high school. An unnie who I know was his classmate, the owner of a store where he used to go to often is my mom's friend... when I heard stories about him, it's really like a setup of a novel.

- Byun Baekhyun of those days... it must have been insane. I want to be involved.

- He's a male lead of a novel just with his name only.

- It's true. I went to a school nearby, so I had a lot of friends who went to his school, and it's true that he was famous. We are just 1 year old different and I could have gone to the same school with him, but...I'm crying.

- What does it feel like to be famous for your face?

- When I was in high school, my homeroom teacher was Byun Baekhyun's homeroom teacher when he was in high school grade 2. They looked at us and told us to succeed like Byun Baekhyun... I can't..I just

- If I were in the same school with him, I'd be his fan club manager.

- Thank you for being an idol. I would have been upset if I didn't know him.

- I want to be involved too..seriously... I want to get involved. I just want to call him Baekhyun-sunbaenim for once. Sunbae...just once please...

- I'm the only one who doesn't have Baekhyun-sunbae.

- Byun Baekhyun's name is also handsome.

- I'm from Bucheon, so whenever Baekhyun-nim mentioned Bucheon, I can relate. I saw him recommending Bucheon's hot places last time, and I agreed. As expected of Bucheon Prince...

My senior sister is Baekhyun's classmate, but when I asked her how loud was Byun Baekhyun. She said a friend was in class 10 and Byun Baekhyun was in class 1. Baekhyun was calling that friend's name at the end of the hallway, but she heard it so well. She said Byun Baekhyun was noisy. If you were eating snacks, he would come and take just one bite and go back to classroom.
(X)







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.