Tuesday, September 15, 2020

[Instiz] Baekhyun's personality is really amazing



Instiz: Baekhyun's personality is really amazing

OP: Even just by watching him on broadcast, he seems to have a good personality, but I'm curious to what extent (his personality) is good that there are only good stories about him. Before, when he was filming "Moon Lovers", when the casts voted for the number 1 mood maker, Hong Jonghyun-nim said (Baekhyun) is the style that makes people felt happier when they were with him. Lee Junki-nim said himself that all the casts have good relationships, but only when he saw Baekhyun, he wanted to take care of him more and talked to him. SHINee's Key also said that Baekhyun treated everyone the same. Besides this, if you hear stories from proven-staff or people who work with him, even if they didn't know his name well at first, they fell in love with his personality and became his fan. That's why I'm curious (his personality is good) to what extent that it is like this.


- Baekhyun's personality is really... just the more you get to know him, the better he is as human to human. He's interesting. He is pleasant and takes care of others comfortably. He has sense so that he doesn't cross the line and doesn't goes too overboard. As this becomes a popular post, so I want to write more... The way he thinks and the way he expresses it are really really healthy. He seems to know how to receive love, and how to give too. Both of his pride and dignity are high, but he has a space for relaxation, that's why he isn't conceited, and I think it's the most nature element of his personality.

- I really envy his sense...

- He seems positive in everything. A person who is bright, pleasant and healthy-minded. I really want to be like him, his personality seems good...

- To sum it up in one line, his sense is ridiculously good and when you divide a human's personality into two extremes from 0 to 10, it feels like all of his personality elements are right in the middle of point 5.

- He's so gentle that I can feel good just by looking at him. He treats everyone in the same way without distinction but his personality isn't easy at all. And he can lighten up the atmosphere and think deeply at the same time... No one has an appearance like Baekhyun, but also no one really has the personality like Baekhyun, which is so amazing.

- That natural sense of humor and the personality that comes out of his relaxation. 🤦🏻♀️👍🏻 If you read his interview, you can feel that he has a very good mindset and he is strong inside. He's always full of confidence and his sense is also great. He's just perfect.

- I feel like he has high dignity and he knows how to express it in a healthy way. I feel like because his dignity is high, he looks at everything with relaxation.

- It would be great if I have a boyfriend like him.

- I like Baekhyun's personality and mindset so much that I want to be like him.

- First of all, when I saw him for the first time, I already thought he was someone who knew how to receive and give love. His pride and dignity created by growing up in a stable and friendly environment, whether it's his family or friendship. And I feel like the relaxation that comes from that makes him behave generously to other people. I think he was born with the ability to self-objectify for his own development and growth, and the gifted personality that is strict to himself. He is a person who even when he is strict to himself but has a high dignity so that he can overcome it and develop further. He's not only really amazing and has a good personality, but he also lives healthily. Aside from him being a celebrity, I want to be like him.

- When Baekhyun just debuted, his classmates wrote posts about how he has a good personality, right?

- He's the miracle of Bucheon.

- Baekhyun said himself that his voice has the soft and firm feelings, and like his voice, his personality also has that feeling... Anyway, I love our puppy so much. I'm reading the comments before I go to bed and my heart feels warm 🥺

- I think the expression "mentality is healthy" is right to describe him. Sometimes I think he's very realistic, but it's possible because of his high dignity and the result of self-objectivity. It's funny that he can evaluate himself like this, and I learn from Baekhyun that how cool and developed a person is for not avoiding or making excuses for any limitations.

- I like it because Baekhyun is healthy in both body and mindset, and he also has a healthy mentality.

- If I would be born again, I wanted to try what Baekhyun's personality is, and I can see what it would be to be mentally healthy.

- I have liked Baekhyun since the beginning of his debut, but I have never seen anyone who is used to giving and receiving love as much as Baekhyun. He is gentle and kindheartedness by nature. And his sense is so good to the extent that it would be impossible to have if one wasn't born with it. Wow, I totally agree with you guys that he's mentally healthy. Reading interviews from the members or his acquaintances, they also talk a lot about how Baekhyun is really lovely.


Share:

1 comment:

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.