Friday, August 28, 2020

[Youtube] "Garden In The Air" Live Video - Baekhyun


Youtube: (Garden In The Air) Live Video - Baekhyun

[+380] If you watch "Love Again" and still "don't understand (Love Again's lyrics)", watch "Garden In The Air", and if you still "don't understand", go watch "Love Again".

[+375] Wow but... I didn't know he could be this good.

[+344] I think this guy's R&B emotion is best. It's like there is honey in his voice.

[+303] Is this that sense of realism when a good singer sounds better in live performance? both vibration or vibe...as expected of Baekhyun.

[+215] "Garden In The Air" - "Love Again" - "UN Village" MR Removed. Repeating these endlessly. I really like Baekhyun's live performances.

[+212] He already did this well, and I think he can even do better while watching the video... This guy is real. If he sang this at Someday Festival, he'd do it 300 times better.

[+209] "Garden In The Air", "Love Again", "UN Village" live performances are all insane. I can't get out of it.

[+166] No.1 singer I want to see at offline concerts.

[+148] No.1 idol who makes you go out to Han River with his voice during this Corona situation.

[+125] It's amazing that there are so many Korean comments in Baekhyun's live video. And these are comments that are only a couple of days old.
> ft. a group of people who "don't understand".

[+48] I think only a handful of idols sing live. Isn't he insane? He did so freaking well.

[+28] What's the reason for a live performance to sound better than digital version?

[+17] "UN Village" MR Removed - "Love Again" live - "Garden In The Air" live. I always watch them in this route. 

__________

Updated 10/04/2020

[+641] To 'Begin Again' staff! if you see this comment, please make sure to bring Byun Baekhyun to the next season. Is it considered greedy if I want him to be a fixed member there? Please just bring him there for once...If it's the combination of the best healing program of my life, 'Begin Again', and the how-not-to-love Byun Baekhyun... we can unite the whole world...

[+459] I don't know if it's because SM didn't promote it, but it's such a pity if this is buried like this....

[+405] If I were the owner of a coffee shop, I would have purchased a YouTube premium, so I would keep playing all his live videos like 'UN Village', 'Love Again',  and 'Garden In The Air', and the guests would criticize me for playing the same songs.

[+331] The programs that I wish Baekhyun could appear on are Yoo Heeyeol 's Sketchbook and Begin Again. His live singing on Sketchbook was especially great. 

[+295] So when does he release solo album again? Everything is Baekhyun's strong points, but his falsetto is also very charming.

[+261] SM just don't make Baekhyun do anything weird, and just film his live video. I would love it. I would go crazy for it. Please.

[+256] I'm not a fan of Baekhyun at all, but only when it comes to Baekhyun's voice, I can't get out of it, so I search and listen to him all the time. The digital version is also good, but his live singing is so outstanding like he just chews CDs. He just doesn't stand up and sing, but everything about his expression, eyes, gestures, rhythm are all art. So once you watch his live video, you feel a thirst that cannot be filled with the digital version..

[+217] The reason why Baekhyun's live performance is good because he creates a sense of space. He makes me feel like I'm the main character in it. 

[+15] Wow, Baekhyun broke the stereotype that idol songs are so-so. Honestly, starting from 'UN Village' to every song that he has released, they are all my style. It's really amazing. Especially, his songs match the night atmosphere so well. If you listen to 'Garden In The Air' at a windy night, it'll kill you.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.