Saturday, August 22, 2020

[Pann] Male stan-attractor idol who ladies go crazy over


Pann: Male stan-attractors who ladies go crazy over

OP: Personally, I think "Love Me Right" was the best. No one can imitate Baekhyun's sexy eyes and his unique puppy charm after he removes smoky makeup. There was a reason why Baekhyun had the most fans even during "Growl", too. He isn't like the standard flower boy idol with thick double eyelids, high nose, sharp jaw, but he's a type of man that women really like, and a professional idol that kills people with just one look on stage.

[+75] I agree on Baekhyun and Jungwoo. I like them, no, I love them.

[+54] "Love Me Right" Baekhyun. You seem to know what's good.

[+51] Byun Baekhyun established a nation. I love Byun Baekhyun. I love Byun Baekhyun. I love Byun Baekhyun. I love Byun Baekhyun.

[+34] Baekhyun and Jungwoo for real.

[+34] Ah, my heart is beating hard again after seeing Byun Baekhyun.

[+26] Byun Baekhyun, I love you. Let's make our own planet.

[+23] Genius Idol Baekhyun who sold a million album copies by himself.

[+15] Even Byun Baekhyun's name makes my heart flutter. He's just a god... for real. He is such a first love manipulator. 

[+13] But Baekhyun's so incredible. I'm sorry for mentioning this but even when you just catch a glimpse, he still has an outstanding production power when it comes to fanfics. He's said to be popular during school days, if I had been around at that time, I think would have liked him a lot.

[+8] This is really about Baekhyun, isn't this?

[+8] Byun Baekhyun is legendary.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.