Saturday, August 22, 2020

[Pann] If you were born as a first tier male idol, which group/member you want to be?



Pann: If you were born as a first tier male idol, which group/member you want to be...

- Baekhyun. I just want to know how it would feel to sell a million copies as a soloist.

- Even when he isn't my bias, I want to be the leader of first tier Byun Baekhyun.

- I really want to live as Baekhyun for once.

- Baekhyun... I want to be the leader of first tier for years.

- I want to be Baekhyun. I envy that he sings well and he is talented. I want to be adored by others. 

The leader of first tier Baekhyun. His core fandom is strong. I just envy him...

- Baekhyun for me. His face is likable. He sings fcking well and his career is great.

- Baekhyun? first of all, he's in a big company, sings well and is very popular. For me, he's a perfect idol that is devoted to his job.

- Byun Baekhyun. It's definitely Baekhyun. 

- Baekhyun. Fck singing, dancing, sports... there is nothing he cannot do.

- This is Baekhyun for real.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.