Sunday, August 23, 2020

[Theqoo] SM gave Baekhyun an appreciation plaque to celebrate his 1 million solo albums


Theqoo: SM gave Baekhyun an appreciation plaque to celebrate his 1 million solo albums

- That's so cool.

- I didn't know that he's the first one among soloists in SM.

- 1 million copies as a soloist..wow daebak.

- Congrats!!!

- You're so cool, Baekhyun-ah, and the hashtag EXO-L, too.

- What's interesting about SM is that when I see things like this, it's very detailed, but sometimes they fail to do so, so I'm surprised. Anyway, they did this well. It's nice to see. It's too much to say we would feel happy to receive it.

- I can't believe he's the first one *shaking* He's daebak.

- Baekhyun's amazing. Can't believe he's the first idol soloist to sell 1 million copies...

- SM is unexpectedly good at taking care of things like this. I was amazed that they send their artists birthday cakes, too.

- His solo career is awesome.

- His album is a fcking masterpiece. I love "Underwater".

- Oh SM, looking at this and it's detailed.

- Wow 1 million copies as a soloist... I'm still listening to "Bungee".

- He's a master singer. Congrats!

- His albums are so pretty.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.