Thursday, July 30, 2020

[Pann/Theqoo] Teaser of "Garden In The Air" by Baekhyun


Pann

- It's Baekhyun when it comes to R&B..."Garden In The Air" is a masterpiece, so thanks for letting Baekhyun sing this song. I only listened to the teaser, but I feel like it has a completely different feeling from the original song and I like it. So I think I'll listen to both the original song and the version that Baekhyun sings a lot!

- This is Inuyasa OST, right? I really like that song. I'm curious about R&B version. I'll make sure to listen to it when the song comes out! Inuyasa fans, trust me and listen to it. It's daebak.

- Is this Baekhyun's menu...? I'm already looking forward to seeing how well he can sing this time.



- Baekhyun... Please release the live video of "Garden In The Air"...please.....

- I like "Garden In The Air". I'm looking forward to it.

- Listen to Baekhyun version of BoA's "Am I Okay Like This?", too! He sang very well.

- That singer whose live singing is even better than studio version. If he gives me a live session, I'll bow to him while listening.

- I liked his drama OST. I'm looking forward to it.

- I'm a fan of BoA, so I'm looking forward to it a lot. Personally, I was looking forward to BoA to sing a remake with her new singing style. It was a pity that a hoobae will sing it, but Baekhyun-nim is good at singing, so I'll make sure to listen to it!

- He is really working hard this year.


- I feel unsatisfied keke but I think the video will be very pretty. I'm looking forward to it.

- This will be released as digital, right? I like "Garden In The Air", and I'm looking forward to the male vocal version.

- What is he doing already that makes my heart flutter? Is he humming? I can't wait to hear it.

- They don't even let us hear even just one line. Come on. 6PM tomorrow comes quickly.

- I'm a BoA fan and I'm looking forward to it a lot. I can't believe it's Baekhyun.

- I thought he would sing even just one line. This is such unsatisfied feeling. I'm looking forward to it.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.