Friday, July 31, 2020

[Daum/Theqoo] Baekhyun - "Garden In The Air" Live Video



Daum: Baekhyun - "Garden In The Air" Live Video 

- Baekhyun's voice is so good.

- How did he digest it like it is his own song? Baekhyun sang well.

- It is already good from the intro.

- It's so good. I think he did a good job in his own style." Baekhyun-ah, I like it so much.

- Since the original song is already a masterpiece, I think it's better to do it in a different version like this. His voice color is nice.

- I like this version better than the original version. He did a good job.

- I think this arrangement is better for summer nights? The arrangement is also supposed to be different as much as possible from the original song.

- There are so many people who like the original song and it's a masterpiece. If they arranged it in a similar way, they would only say that the original song was better. I think it was better to rearrange the song completely.

- The song is a masterpiece that I like this arrangement because it brings a different feeling.

- I think it's much better than the original version. Both are good, but this version is more relaxing to hear.

- Of course, the original song is good, and Baekhyun sang it well in his own style. The video atmosphere is good.

- Oh, he sang it well in his own style. Baekhyun's version feels lighter, so it suits summer nights.

- The arrangement of the song is not my style, but he sing so well and his voice color is nice.

- I like this better than the original version because it's more comfortable to listen to. I think the point of the original song is sentimental, but Baekhyun's is cheerful and fresh. 


- This arrangement is not my style, but Baekhyun's voice is good.

- His voice did everything.

- It would be perfect to hear the song by a river on a summer night. Baekhyun's voice is charming.

- I love how his shirt was blowing in the wind. The song is freaking good.

- That's a great arrangement. It brings a totally different feeling and it suits Baekhyun's voice.

- Baekhyun's voice is so good, but the arrangement...his voice just did everything.

- The first verse is... but it is good when it comes into the second verse.

- I think they arranged it to suit his tone, but it's great when it comes into the second verse.

- Good. He did well as expected.

- He has improved...he has a nice voice.

- I think even if they didn't do the arrangement, Baekhyun would still suit it, but I'm curious about Baekhyun's voice whether he sings it differently or in the same way as the original song.

- Baekhyun, he is so good again. He is just different.

- I expected it, but it's as good as I expected. Baekhyun is good at singing.

- Baekhyun's skills did it all.

- No, why does Baekhyun sing this well?

- Baekhyun's good at singing. His voice color is amazing.

- Baekhyun's capabilities are the best. He suits everything.

- This arrangement goes well with his voice. If they did like the original song, it would sound good, but it would have been boring.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.