Friday, June 26, 2020

[Youtube] "On The Road" - Baekhyun


Youtube: "On The Road" - Baekhyun

[+353] I like Baekhyun's songs because I always can feel the lyrics and the mood of the songs. Personally, I really like this passionate feeling. I think I'll make sure to listen to Baekhyun's songs in the future, too.

[+294] Baekhyun's voice color really suits the emotion of this kind of songs. I saw a video of Baekhyun singing 40's "Listen To The Letter" on a radio once before, and I still remember it, so I sometimes come to listen to it.

[+273] I always support Baekhyunie-hyung.

[+221] I'm surprised once because it's Baekhyun, and I'm surprised once again because of the lyrics.

[+194] Byun Baekhyun's voice is the softest and romantic voice in the world. His emotional expressions are neat and efficient, so it is nice to listen to. Byun Baekhyun, just do it all. I love this song a lot, too.

[+165] I think Baekhyun really suits this kind of song's mood. He delivers the lyrics so well, and his unique... that... I have to say that I can feel his emotion and feelings. His voice color is a perfect match for this kind of passionate mood. Especially at the 3:14 part, he livens up that part so well.

[+139] Personally, I think this is the song where Baekhyun's old singing style is being exposed too well. I think he used the breathing singing technique that he showed in "Cleaning" or old songs to express the emotions here. I like it a lot. It sounds new every time I replay it over and over again.

[+126] Baekhyun is my pride.

[+100] It feels like every lyrics of Baekhyun's songs coming straight to my heart... Baekhyun, don't get sick and take care of your health.

[+96] Baekhyun's vocal is very boyish and clean.

[+90] I was knocked down by his voice, by the lyrics, by the mood... I was just knocked down by Byun Baekhyun himself.

[+84] That's right. I have wanted a ballad filled only with Baekhyun's natural voice... among idols, is there anyone with such perfect voice color, high-pitched voice and emotion like this?

[+76] Listening to Baekhyun's songs makes me feel relaxing. Whatever the lyrics of the song are, the sound of his songs is just so soft and nice. It's like I'm getting comforted. It's just relaxing. So it's so nice to listen to when I'm sleeping. Make sure to listen to Baekhyun's songs every time they come out.

[+72] There is really no genre Baekhyun can't digest. It's so nice to listen to a passionate ballad like this in a long time. When I listen to Baekhyun's voice, my heart gets warmer. Baekhyun-ah, keep singing. I love you, Byun Baekhyun.

[+72] Baekhyun's voice is like a national treasure. I really like it. I like it more when listening at night. Trust-to-listen Baekhyun.

[+61] Baekhyun-nim's voice is so beautiful.

[+61] I think Byun Baekhyun is the best at singing among idols.

[+57] I like all Baekhyun's songs but I really like his song this time. I like his voice, too. He is unreal.

[+51] Listening to Baekhyun's OSTs, it's like I can feel the empathy for the main character even without having to watch the drama.

[+44] His voice is really nice.

[+33] That voice in that face. It's cheating.

[+21] As expected of trust-to-listen Byun Baekhyun. I listened for the first time today. My ears melted down. Daebak. I will share!!

[+19] I haven't seen anyone who suits and does well all K-Pop and ballads, but I think Byun Baekhyun is the representative. When I was young, I was having a very hard time that there were many times whenever I wanted to kill myself, I listened to EXO's songs like "Peter Pan" and "First Snow", I could always comfort myself, get comforted and bear up. Thank you very much. "My Love" is my Kakaotalk Music, and I love this song, too. 

[+17] Byun Baekhyun's voice should be designated as a real national treasure.

[+16] What's Byun Baekhyun's vocal? He sings so well, doesn't he? Am I the only one who cries every time I listen to Baekhyun's OSTs?

[+11] Woah his voice color was insane. It's special but common. It makes me feel comfortable but not boring. It makes me be absorbed in contemplation, but makes me smile. Please release albums constantly.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.