Thursday, June 25, 2020

[Theqoo] 21-year-old Baekhyun





Theqoo: 21-year-old Baekhyun

- He is a real puppy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

There is nothing different.

- He looked like a kid. He looked young now too, but he was a real baby back then.

Everyone around me especially liked Baekhyun at that time. He has a face that would be really so popular all the time.

- He really looked like a baby when I looked back.

- He looks young whenever I see him.

- He doesn't age at all.

- He is my favorite whether it was back then or now.

- The era where there were billion and trillion Baekhyun's fans.

- The look that can't help but being an idol...

- He really looks like a kid. He has an appearance that can't help but having a lot of fans.

- He has a face that would be popular no matter when he got to debut. He is cute but also looks heart-fluttering. It seems there is someone looking like him around but in reality there is none.

- I really compliment me for fangirl-ing over him back then.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.