Tuesday, June 23, 2020

[Melon] "Ghost" - Baekhyun


Melon: "Ghost" - Baekhyun

[+300] When everyone was screaming "Bungee" and "Love Again"... I was screaming "Ghost" on my own. I really love the song.

[+253] This is like a song we can only hear at select shops... it's extremely trendy.

[+242] Heol what's with the chorus? I just listened to it once but my puppy next to me sang it too.
> Omg I thought there won't be any other puppy could sing aside from Baekhyun. It seems I was wrong.
> The puppy at their house seems know something.
> Such a talented puppy.

[+178] Ah what on earth is with the beat? This is like New York city where I walk with waves coming out during a heart attack. Really New York's cheese cake...

[+154] The beat is insane. When Baekhyun-hyungnim, the ultimate king of sophistication, releases his album, he seems to have really determined. 

[+105] "Ghost" is quite... huh? It feels like I'm getting hit in the back of my head, for real?
> I listen to it every day... I think I have got a hole in the back of my head now.

[+105] I'm going crazy because this is the first time I have ever heard a song in which has everything I like.

[+93] Is the beat real? Baekhyun-ah, how long are you going to be amazing?

[+86] I listened to "Ghost" and I love it so much that I became a ghost.

[+78] I'm a tough "Ghost" stan.

[+55] I have pushed "Ghost" since the highlight medley. As expected it doesn't disappoint me. I'm just going to say one thing. "Ghost" is the best.

[+50] Why didn't anyone tell me I had to listen to "Ghost" with earphones... I got goosebumps when the beat changes in the middle.

[+50] I think it'd be great if there is choreography for this song..

[+48] If sophistication was the crime, "Ghost" would get the death penalty.... When his falsetto and natural voice go back and forth, my soul goes between this world and the next with free pass.

[+47] If the quality of all the b-side tracks in his mini album is this high...I'm really looking forward to his full album.

[+45] Why is the song this good? the beat is legendary.

[+43] Once you listen to the song, you'll get Ghost disease.

[+40] I personally think this song needs to be the title song. "Candy" is good, but this is the song where the sound and his singing skills are all outstanding. It's such a pity that it is a b-side track.

[+34] Everyone, I have been thinking about why I like this song the most. I think it's because of his 'siot' and 'jieut' pronunciation.
He is a 'siot' king for a reason. I'm going crazy.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.