Tuesday, June 23, 2020

[Youtube] Baekhyun sang "A Good Man" at his middle school's festival



[+239] I distinguished them by their voice colors... Baekhyun-ah, how can you sing so well...

[+194] The one in white t-shirt is EXO's Baekhyun. His voice color and powerful voice are really good.

[+175] Thank you for not giving up your dream of becoming a singer. You have been working so hard during these years. In the future too, just work hard a little bit. I love you.

[+145] Baekhyun seemed so popular at that time, too. Whenever Baekhyun reached the high notes, I can hear like (them saying) ‘So cute’.

[+131] An idol sings this song?? so much better than I thought. He even sang this when he was younger.

[+112] Baekhyun’s friends mustn’t have known he would become an idol, right...

[+103] He has sung excellently since he was young. He was born-to-be.

[+64] Woah Baekhyun sang this song? This is my favorite song though. I suddenly have good impression toward Baekhyun. He did well even in his middle school.

[+55] His voice sounded much more husky before he changed his vocalization, so I like that a little more.

[+48] He did a good job. As expected Baekhyun's vocals are extraordinary since he was young.

[+36] EXO’s Baekhyun sang Monday Kiz?? As expected Monday Kiz is idol of men. This is a masterpiece of Monday Kidz hehe I don’t know if idols nowadays know Monday Kiz. I think if they sing Monday Kiz’s songs, it’d be very cool.

[+30] The kid who sang at that school festival has become the kid who sang National Anthem in front of the President and other countries’ ministers.

[+15] This song's basic key is high, so it's usually difficult for men to do it. Only his body wasn't going very well haha what he can't do.

[+6] Even if I was born again, it would still be Byun Baekhyun (for me).

[+6] Whenever I watch Byun Baekhyun singing in school, I get emotional. Baekhyun-ah, thank you for singing. I'm really so happy to see Baekhyun of those days, who was cute and fresh, was singing in the video. Thank you. I'll always support you. Please stay as my singer for a long time.

[+5] Woah it is when he was in middle school but he was really to that extent...

[+2] Is Baekhyun on the left? He wouldn't have gotten proper training back then but he was amazing. I'm a fan of Monday Kiz’s Kim Minsoo. Even if Baekhyun wasn't an idol member of EXO, seriously, I think he would still be able to be a talented singer like Monday Kiz? I was surprised to hear the sound of Monday Kiz’s Kim Minsoo in the middle of his performance. (t/n: Baekhyun did Kim Minsoo's part)

[+1] He was singing with his whole body back then kekeke he is really cute.

[+1] The biggest output of South Korea is Byun Baekhyun....

[+0] Baekhyun, who said you were going to be a singer in your next life, I love you so much. Please sing a lot of songs you want to sing.








Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.