Sunday, June 28, 2020

[Melon] "R U Ridin?" - Baekhyun


Melon: "R U Ridin?" - Baekhyun

[+194] Kenzie's blood runs through my body.

[+135] Oppa I’m ridin



[+98] He keep asking "Are you really mine?", eung (yes), it's true that I'm yours.

[+90] This sounds so much better than what I heard in the sound room clip.

[+78] Byun Baekhyun is the genre.

[+64] This is a song that makes sure about the mood of this album. Love it love it. It's urban.

[+50] I like this song more than the title song. As expected his b-side tracks are all good. The more I listen to the songs, the more I fall in love with them.

[+49] Genre = Baekhyun.

[+46] I think he prepared each song carefully. I love the song. I like it more because Baekhyun sings it.

[+44] My life is fun. The life that I can listen to Baekhyun's voice.

[+43] The combination of Baekhyun and Kenzie is called love.

[+39] Just thinking about it, I think he sings the lyrics deliciously. I listen to this song more than 10 times a day, but I keep moving my body. I love this song the most.

[+38] I signed up for a driving lesson while listening to this song.

[+37] I don't have a car for a drive, but when I hear it on the bus, I feel so freaking excited.

[+36] Those who are fans of "R U Ridin?", come out! It sounds good when you drive, or if you lie down and listen to it in the sunset view, everything will be over. Please, this song needs to be a public's pick. It is a song that would be in top 100 for a half year.

[+36] I'm a muggle, but listening to the intro of this song makes me forget everything of the title song.

[+33] It's nice to find out a Korean-American identity hidden in Baekhyun. The song is great. Whether it's his vocal or the song, everything is perfect.













Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.