Monday, May 25, 2020

[Theqoo] Baekhyun got All-Kill on Melon with 'Delight' + unique listeners


Theqoo: Baekhyun got All-Kill #1, #2, #3 on Melon freezing

- He does well than a group as a solo singer. That's so good. I envy.

- I can't believe his power is stronger than a group? His albums have been sold well too.

- His songs are good. I'm a fan of another singer but I'm enjoying his songs.

- His songs are so good.

- I envy.

- Woah look at his power.

- His power is really so daebak.

- Woah he's cool.


Theqoo: Baekhyun's number of unique listeners of his new song.

- Woah Baekhyun.

- Woah he's amazing. If his results are as good as a group, then we have to say that there's a certain amount of muggle's pick, right?

- He picked the song well.

- It's hard for male idols to come out with good unique listeners.

- He is great.

- I wonder if he will reach 300k.

- He is awesome.






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.