Monday, May 25, 2020

[Pann] Baekhyun ranks #1 on Melon + sold 620k copies on the first day

Pann:

[+104] Woah he is solo singer but if his preorders are 730k, isn't it the best of all time? EXO is really jjang.

[+99] EXO is really my pride.



[+71] Do you know what I want to say? Thank you.

[+27] First day sales of "Tempo" was 400k, but he sold 620k within a day as a solo singer. He's insane.

[+25] Woah 730k preorders are insane. Wasn't it 500k for "City Lights"? It even increased more.

[+18] 480k copies on Ktown4u alone.

[+18] His albums are so pretty that you can't help but buy all 3.

[+13] As much as Baekhyun has worked so hard, I am happy that he gets to hear good news and receive so much love. Baekhyun-ah, I am happy because of you yesterday, today and tomorrow. "Candy", let's receive more and more love. I love you.

[+12] Eris said they were busy today, so it's because of this? He is jjang and cool.

[+12] Isn't he insane???? Since when EXO is on the downfall? I think even when they are in their 20th year of career, they still have quite a lot of 10s fans.

[+9] Isn't he attracting more fans? Woah I'm fcking jealous. Insane. Not EXO-L but back in my days in elementary school, when it came to popular male idol, I always thought of Baekhyun.

[+6] His first week sales is fcking insane.

[+5] He got all-kill.

[+4] Not even as a group but as a solo singer, how can that be possible?

[3] Woah this hyung-nim is cool.

[+2] His song is daebak. Aside from the title song "Candy", the b-side tracks are also so good, so I listened to them once and I recommend "Bungee" and "Love Again".

[+1] Walk on the path of money, EXO!

[+1] But his new song is so good.

[+1] He's really a legend. I saw that he got all-kill and I almost fainted.

[+1] As expected that he's top tier.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.