Monday, May 25, 2020

[Melon] Baekhyun - second mini album 'Delight'



Melon: Baekhyun - second mini album 'Delight'

- I was just a passing-by ordinary person, but all the songs in the album are high-quality. I think it'll be an album that I can listen to for a long time. If "UN Village" had a concise arrangement or message, this album was much richer. Not to mention his vocal skills. Simply saying that he is good at singing seems to be lacking, and he seems to know which genre his charm is maximized in. I enjoyed the songs.

- I'm not really EXO fan, but all songs are good. Byun Baekhyun's voice color was this good. I have to think about him again.

- Honestly Baekhyun is a must-listen.

- Woah his song is fcking insane. Isn't it the best ever?

- I'm being sincere. I hate male idols but I have to admit that Baekhyun is King.

- His first week sales are also the best ever. As expected top tier is another class.

- I'm a fan of another artist singer but I trust to listen to Baekhyun-nim. I'm playing all his songs now.

- I'm a man but I've been listening to him since UN Village Hannam-dong. This time, the title is the title for a reason. The b-side tracks are good too.

- Top in group and top solo too. Honestly, he's the top among male idols.

- Woah Baekhyun-hyung, thank you for singing. Even male fans re streaming hard.

- Byun Baekhyun-ssi, if you keep release music like this, you can't help but being super idol.

- Did Kpop lose everything to Baekhyun?

Wow, I'm listening to each of the songs in the album. I like them all. His album is no.1 among solo idols'. 

- Woah so many fans of other singers and muggles listen Baekhyun's song. I'm so proud.

- Wow, it is really true that Byun Baekhyun is a genre. I really liked "Betcha" and "Stay Up" in the last album, but this album feels so different from the last album. Wow, I was so surprised to hear the first verse of "Bungee". How can he sing that well? It seems he improve day by day. 

- The ranking is like Byun Baekhyun.

While looking at Baekhyun, I thought it is perfect route I want my bias to walk on. When they get older, their image matures and the idol-like feeling disappears, but I still somehow can feel he is a naughty boy and like an idol. He peaked as a team, and he succeeds as a soloist, he looks like a huge person and he is cool. I envy his fans.

- When I was in elementary school, the National Anthem to me was almost "Growl".

I'm a muggle that was passing by. There are a lot of good songs in the album!! I think the songs in the album are better than the title. "Ghost", "Love Again", I love them! It feels like pop? in "Ghost". It's totally my taste. It's really nice. He's definitely a great vocalist, so he can sing a variety of genres.

- 2020 is really Baekhyun's era, isn't it?

- Woah why is that hyung so cool?

- Going to heaven is really so easy. Just need to listen to his songs.

- First of all, that a main vocalist idol does R&B genre already shows how he has confidence in his songs.

- I don't really listen to male idol songs, but I accidentally clicked on his songs and listened to them. I liked them so much that I listened to them all through the album. It's been a while since there was such a good R&B's music. The songs are great.

After songs are released and looking at the reaction, I'm happy when I feel that Baekhyun has a lot of male fans around these days.

- The weakness of this song is only Byun Baekhyun can sing it.

- Baekhyun really works so hard.
















Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.