Monday, May 25, 2020

[Pann] Choreography of "Candy" is praised for being pretty and trendy

Pann: A dancer talked about Baekhyun's choreography of "Candy"

OP: I don't know how to dance, but the choreography is pretty. Anyone can just throw me gifs of the choreography in the music video. And this time, "Candy" is really insane...everyone, go get some candy.

A friend of mine who is a dancer talked about Baekhyun's choreography:
Those kids who are crazy over hip-hop R&B would be frightened if they listen to this album. It has been unusual since "UN Village", it's so trendy. It's the dance that people who are interested in dancing would go crazy over. It's so beautiful. I can see how they take it seriously. Everything is really awesome. I keep watching the choreography. It matches perfectly with the song. I like that dancer the most. I was shocked. When will the performance be released? I want to cover it.

Comments:

[+191] Baekhyun said himself that the dancer team was also awesome, so people around him said, "Hey, Baekhyun, how could you take them all?" Everyone said they would gladly come because it's Baekhyun.

[+175] It's Kasper who made it greatly. Of course I knew Kasper is a good dancer, but I didn't know he is such a good dancer like this. "UN Village" was also awesome, but this time is really the best ever.

[+134] Where is Kasper-ssi? Please take my bow. The choreography is so pretty.

[+65] I'm also a person who majors in dancing, and his choreography is fcking trendy this time. I hope he will perform quickly and upload a dance video of this choreography. I'll get them all in a day and upload them for real.

[+64] The choreography is so beautiful and the song is so good. They are perfect. I'm so happy that I can tell that he has worked so hard for a long time.

[+53] I think the atmosphere of "Candy" team this time is so good. They match each other well.

[+47] But not to mention "Candy", even his b-side tracks are perfect...aren't they? I can tell he has been preparing for a very long time.

[+22] Baekhyun even went to take lesson on his comeback day. He's daebak.

[+13] My friend who majors in dancing also said the dancers are the best ever.

[+13] Anyone who fell for "Ghost", raise your hands! Why "Ghost" is so good?

[+12] I just watched it on YouTube because of this post. The dance is so cute and pretty. Is it a song that he hasn't performed yet? There's no practice video or anything. There's only a music video. I hope it comes out soon. I want to see the full dance video, rather than the MV. The dance is so cute.

[+11] Baekhyun's digital is daebak too.

[+11] This time, "Candy" is insane from the song, performance, looks. Even the b-side tracks have that title song feeling.

[+10] Kasper's ability is awesome. He was the first one that Baekhyun asked for number after his debut and Baekhyun said he wanted to learn how to dance from him. Baekhyun X Kasper combination is crazy.

[+7] I listened to "Bungee" and I was shocked. It's possible to be a muggle's pick on chart.

[+7] Everything is so good. Nothing is missed out.

[+6] Honestly, it's insane. There is nothing to feel pitiful about. 













Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.