Monday, May 25, 2020

[Pann] Baekhyun has an ideal fan ratio as an 9-year-old idol

Pann: Fan ratio is awesome


OP: Look at his 10s and 20s ratio.

- Usually, elementary and middle school students in "Growl" era are now in late 10s to early and middle 20s, but I think Baekhyun constantly attracts fans. Just by looking at his 10s ratio.

- Once you stan EXO, you are going to get older together.

- Woah he gathers all the power.

- He attracts many 10s fans because I also became a fan. My friend said his new song is good too and she would be his fan. "Candy" hwaiting!

- I was in middle school when EXO debuted and I'm already 23 years old. During the time. I have never left. EXO is excellent.

- I am a 04er and I became a fan this year. He attracts many fans lately.

- Isn't he amazing when he is in his 9th year of career but still attracts that many 10s fans?? It's obviously that he constantly attracts new fans. I think he has an ideal fan ratio.

- I'm a 03er and my friend said she would become Baekhyun's fan this comeback.






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.