Monday, May 25, 2020

[Daum] Baekhyun ranks #1 on digital and physical charts with "Candy"...'Uncrossable Wall Class'


Daum: Baekhyun ranks #1 on digital and physical charts with "Candy"...'Uncrossable Wall Class'

- He is doing so well this time. 

- His song is good.

- "Poppin'" is good. I'm being crazy over it.

- His songs are insane, seriously. I'm crazy over the songs.

- There are really 7 title songs.

- His songs are really trendy.

- The songs are really fcking good. Not a fan but it feels like he doesn't release songs for #1 but he does the music he wants to do. It's relaxing to listen to him.

- Let's do all the music you want to do and you like!

- The choreography is insane. 

- All of the songs are good. He's the Ultimate King of Charms.

- The song is so good. I'm not a fan but I keep listening to it. I love "Candy" and "Love Again".

- If a soloist does this well, he's the top 1.

- I listened to it on the way to work to day and it's so good.

- "Candy" MV is insane.

- I personally like the choreography. I want to see his stage quickly.

- "Candy" is the title song for a reason. And I like "Ghost" and "Underwater" for the b-side tracks.

- I like R&B so I like his songs.

- Not a fan but I'm enjoying his songs.

- Not a fan but all his songs are good this time.

- I'm also not a fan but I like it so much that I keep listening. He has been a must-listen since "UN Village".

- His album is such a masterpiece. "Poppin'" is the best.

- I want to learn his dance. The dance is fcking cool and hip. Overseas people must like it.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.