Tuesday, May 26, 2020

[Melon] 'Candy' - Baekhyun


Melon: 'Candy' - Baekhyun

[+1018] Baekhyun is a genre for real.

[+814] Baekhyun is a singer that even a fan of another singer plays all his songs. Congrats on #1. 

[+753] I got to know why this is the title song. It's been solid since the intro. Byun Baekhyun is the genre. It feels much stronger and firmer than his first album. Genius Artist Byun Baekhyun.

[+499] The return of the King.

[+355] Top 0.5 Baekhyun is now a must-listen.
(t/n: It is usually 'Top 1', but this comment refers 'Top 0.5' is above 'Top 1')

[+158] Woah this is beyond expectation though? The song is so good.

[+154] Baekhyun's voice color is fcking good.

[+150] The atmosphere of top 0.5 is obviously different, right?

[+105] I really like this song. Firstly, I fell in love from the beat, and fell for the second time in Baekhyun's voice. As expected he is shaking up the Republic of Korea. I feel that there is a reason why it's overwhelming just by his individual fandom. He is not top 1, he is top 0.5. Don't lose, Eris unnies. Please remember... Hwaiting to maintain #1.

[+93] But his song is really good. I love song with this kind of mood. Baekhyun seems to be good at everything regardless of genre. Really.

[+90] The song is so good. Not a fan but it's shockingly good.

[+75] Heol the song is so good. The mood is unrivaled.

[+67] He is like the King of SM.

[+55] Now I knew why he is like the celebrity of celebrities.

[+49] Byun Baekhyun's falsetto is insane.

[+48] I don't listen to idols' songs but this EXO's member's song is good and he sings well, really.

[+44] I'm a fan of another singer but I like his song. It's addictive.

[+42] If anyone asks about the future of K-pop, then make them look up and look at Baekhyun.

[+36] The song is crazily good. I have to admit that Byun Baekhyun sings fcking well.

[+36] Woah Baekhyun. I have thought he is only a cute type idol but he sings well and breaks the idol prejudice. Anyone recommends me Baekhyun and EXO's songs?

[+35] I'm a fan of another singer but Baekhyun is a King.

[+31] I'm really a muggle but I just added his album in the basket. He is the top.

[+31] Who doesn't know that Baekhyun is the GAO (Government Accountability Office) of SM?

[+30] Woah The song is the best ever. It's completely a pop.

[+30] The song is very good. His voice and the song match well and I also love the mood. I'm enjoying the song.

[+29] Oh I was just passing by and I listened to the song. It's good. I keep listening to it.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.