Wednesday, April 22, 2020

[Daum/Theqoo/Weibo] Baekhyun to have a comeback in May as a solo...will he set another record after 10 months


Daum

- I enjoyed his previous album. Anticipating!

- Baekhyun's voice color is really nice.

- I really like "UN Village"

- I missed "UN Village" when it was released at first. I'm going to listen right away this time.

- "UN Village" is my most favorite among EXO's solo songs, so I'm looking forward to him. When will it be released in May? It's gonna be family fight (t/n: other SM's artists also have comebacks)

- I'm picky about music, I'm the type that can't listen to many songs but only one, but I like every song in Baekhyun's album. I have just listened to "Betcha". Anticipating!

- I'm so curious about what song is it this time. I want to listen to it right now.

- I think it'll be difficult due to Corona but I hope they will give us a lot of contents. SM, I deposit so just give it to me fast.

- I hope he sings a song like his OST. They are all good. I'm a type of person that don't watch drama but listen to songs only in beauty salon.

- Baekhyun-ah, May is really a happy month.

- The quality of his 1st album is good, so I listen to it a lot. I'm anticipating his 2nd album too. He suits City Pop, so it would be great if he released another one.

- I hope he would sing another song like "Take You Home". His previous album is good but I personally think it was such a pity that there was no song like "Take You Home"

- All his solo songs are good.

- Oh I like his 1st album. I'm curious what songs will be in his 2nd album. Hope there are ballad songs like his OSTs in his 2nd album.

- The b-side tracks in his 1st album are all good.

- "UN Village" is really a masterpiece. I haven't got tired of listening to it. I think the appealing K-ballad would be perfect for Baekhyun's voice. Anyway I'm anticipating.

- I still listen to "UN Village" and "Betcha"

Theqoo

- F*ck I'm happy.

- Daebak daebak ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I personally want R&B Ballad.

- He's coming. Baekhyun is coming.

- Heol daebak. Finally. I have been waiting.

- Heol will Baekhyun sing another R&B like "UN Village"?

- I like his previous solo album. I'm looking forward to this time too.

- I liked "UN Village" very much.

- I hope he will comeback with more songs as full album.

- A full album please.

- Daebak. I'm looking forward to him. I still listen to "UN Village"

- I have to save money.

Weibo: EXO Baekhyun comeback in May

Overall: +22,430

- Ahhhhh I can’t wait for Byun Baekhyun.

- Oh wow I’m not his fan but I’m super looking forward to it.

- Ahhh I’m ready!

- Baekhyun who continues to bring us his unique music, I can’t wait to hear it.

- I really liked "UN Village". I’m a muggle but the song is so good couldn’t help but buy the album.

- Byun Baekhyun!!! This day is finally coming!!!

- My wallet is ready.

- F*ck, Byun Baekhyun let’s go!

- Save money save money, I’ll faster save money.

- Handsome is having a comeback? What great news!

- I’ll buy it! (SM) just wants money right! I’ll give it all to you!

- I’m crying. I feel so blessed to have Baekhyun in the month of May. I hope it’s a full length album this time.

- Will he release solo on his birthday!!

- I don’t have money now but I’ll be getting pocket money when school reopens in May. Please wait for me Gege, I’ll save money and buy everything.

- Byun Baekhyun, your wife is here. I love you~ My money is ready, I love you so much. It’s okay even if I don’t spend money on myself, but I must give you the best that you deserve.







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.