Tuesday, March 24, 2020

[Pann] Isn't it true that Baekhyun is the real Genius Idol?


Pann: Honestly isn't it true that Baekhyun is the real Genius Idol?

OP: His face is like a cute puppy. He is a stan-attractor and also sings well, dances well. His sense overflows and he is good at talking, game (he even got an offer from a pro gamer) he is totally well-rounded.

- Speaking of Baekhyun Genius Idol, his gestures on a stage were very insane. Each stage is different. I can't miss any 0.1 second of him. I'm surprised whenever I watch him.

- Honestly Byun Baekhyun is nice and sings well, dances well and takes care of fans well. I want to slap those antis who bash him for no reason.

- I know that idols who is in the 9th year of career but are still working hard on self-management, communicating with fans, taking lessons are not common, so I treasure him more. Whenever there is any issue, there are those who don't give feedback and just let it pass, on the other hand, he immediately posts feedback and makes efforts to fix it. There are many experts say his vocals are already perfect but he himself said he still lacked a lot and went to take lessons and records frequently. Even no matter how you are calm to hateful comments, even if you see a lot of them, your mental may be broken, he has looked for them to read frequently. Those keyboard warriors, he said many of them are good at picking out his problems, so if he works harder, he will make them like him. How can I not love him.

- He's the one who matches "Genius Idol" for real. He's good at catching cameras, and his gestures are different each moment.

- His ability to digest songs is real... I still can't forget Monster and Lucky One. When I watch concert clips, that moment really... sibal I can't express with words.

- He's the standard of idols.

- He did face chain, color lenses with white hair... how many idols can perfectly digest that. He was born to be idol. He dances well, gestures and expressions are varied. His fancams are famous. He's even a main vocalist. He's playful with fans but also heartwarming to fans. He takes care of them very well.

- I'm a fan of another group. I'm still shocked that he still takes vocal lessons. He already sings well but he still wants to constantly improve himself. I think he's amazing.

- On stage, his singing, dancing, gestures, expressions are all perfect, and he is even nice to fans. He's heartwarming and good at communicating with fans.

- I hope Baekhyun to release more solo songs. 





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.