Tuesday, March 24, 2020

[Instiz] From Bucheon people.....

- My friend once saw Baekhyun at a PC room in Bucheon.

- My senpai at school also saw him at PC room and department store before. They also talked at the PC room, and sat side by side to play game.

- My Bucheon friends saw Baekhyun many times when he just debuted. Their houses are close and they said they saw him a lot around the time he debuted. 
> True. When Baekhyun debuted, he came to my friend's guitar institute. Haven't seen him lately though.

- I'm from Bucheon and my dongsaeng's Taekwondo instructor are friend from the same school with Baekhyun. My cousin's friend's hyung also went to the same school with him. 

- I went to my mom's friend's house to play. It's in Bucheon. The place Baekhyun lived is front of an apartment. Her kids said they saw Baekhyun many times. Mostly at PC room, not recently but around 3 years ago. Anyway they said Baekhyun-hyung is handsome and he signed for kids there. I also heard about Baekhyun's old school there. It only took few steps to go. It was amazing.

- I'm also Bucheon person. My friend's cousin-oppa is friend with Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun came to guitar institute and also signed for him.

- My mom also knows Baekhyun. She was a teacher at a local middle school near Baekhyun's middle school. She said ~ahh that kid is very good at greeting~

- I'm a fan from Bucheon too and I heard a lot of stories about Baekhyun from teachers, a lot from sunbaenims too. My muggle friends went to a school around Hyundae department store, so I also went there. But one of them saw Baekhyun on the way to a convenient store toward Hyundae department store, they were in panic.
> I have heard many things but in general they said he was really cheerful. He joked around a lot but in a pleasant way, not in the way that makes people feel bad. He was a guy that others can't hate him, and want to be close to him. He sang very well too. Rather than sticking in pairs to play, he also has close friends but it seemed he was closed to everyone. And about that he stopped people from making fun of a fat girl, my friend's teacher who was in the same class with Baekhyun said she knew it and it was true. 

- My teacher knew Baekhyun-nim in middle school. She said she would show us old photos. She sometimes talked about him and said he was a good guy.

- Baekhyun is said to be the noisiest kid in the liberal arts class in middle school. He sang at the hallway too.






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.