Monday, March 23, 2020

[Theqoo/Nate] Baekhyun posted the petition for Nth Room issue


Theqoo: Baekhyun posted the petition for Nth Room issue

- Woah he's such a cool person.

-  I think it's nice that idols post about this.

- I feel grateful for idols who have many foreign fans. He did a good job.

- Good job! fck I hope all of them get caught.

- Baekhyun-ah, good job! Thank you for raising your voice.

- Good good. Thank you for raising your voice. We can't ignore the influence of idols.

- So EXO posted about this too. This is a sensitive issue but it's cool of celebrities who post about this.

- This isn't easy as the characteristic of being dragged into controversies of idol job, but I'm very grateful because he has given courage. I hope more people will join this. If an idol does this, more people will follow.

- I hope more people will know this after seeing Baekhyun's story.

- I hope with this, the issue will be known more in foreign countries.

- It's nice to see celebrities with huge influence posting about this.

- Woah he's really amazing. We should be thankful for male idols posting this like Baekhyun.

- He is an idol whom I don't know well but I have good impression of him.

- Byun Baekhyun, I love you. Not a fan but release your 2nd album soon.......

- He has big influence as much as he would be dragged into controversies, but it's so cool of him.

- Male idols should do this too right? Anyway good job

- Isn't he the first one among Top 1 idols posting about this? this isn't easy but he's cool.

- Woah he's cool. He has a lot of international fans too. They all must see this.

- I couldn't sleep until morning as I was upset. SM, please sue them all. So cool, thank you Baekhyun-ah!

- Woah not a fan but Baekhyun is so so so cool. Thank you. Thank you.

- This was No.4 hot search in Weibo. Daebak!

- Baekhyun-ah, I love you. You are the coolest person I have ever known.

- I'm already fond of him, but now I will adore him more.

- I have to listen to Baekhyun's songs more from now.

_______________

Nate: EXO Baekhyun, ‘Nth Room Case’ petition encouragement... urging punishments to perpetrators 

[+685] This is a nice influence, isn’t this~! Everyone please sign a petition.

[+677] He has lots of followers too. He did a good job.

[+604] It’s nice of him to post the petition that has a relatively small number of agreements.

[+48] This is such a nice influence. He really did a very good job. Baekhyun who sings well and does good things is the best.

[+45] He has many followers and his international fans also concern about this. Good 👍🏼

[+43] This is such a nice influence. Thanks to him, I got to do the petition that I haven’t done. I hope more people will know this and sign the petition together.

[+43] He has many Instagram followers and international fans, so I think this influence will be huge.

[+40] He’s the best. I hope all the perpetrators will get punished.

[+34] I’m a fan of another group but I feel thankful for you and I want to praise you. With your positive influence, I hope those rotten N room will be sentenced to severe punishments.

[+33] He is the best as he uses his own influence properly.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.