Monday, March 23, 2020

[Pann] Baekhyun's solving problem method is wow

OP: To his fans, you guys can trust me, be relieved. To those who make up rumors, stop your bullsh*i and shut up.

Isn't it? He solved 2 problems with only one IG Story post. And Baekhyun is one of those who has many followers in our country, the influence is huge just with one story. It's like to kill three birds with one stone.


- I think he's smart.

- He doesn't say anything but everything is solved with just one photo. Baekhyun is smart person.

- I'm a fan of another group, and I can prove it. I feel he is really cool. Whether it's Baekhyun or Chanyeol, they have many followers and it's a thing that even they don't do anything, it would also stop right? But they didn't keep silence and ignore it. That's so cool and amazing of them.

- But it still breaks my heart. Baekhyun doesn't post Story often. He has posted only twice... only twice but the third time is the petition. I thought if there was nothing happened today, I'd be very very proud, but because there was that thing (rumor) today, I was very very proud too but I wondered if he saw it. It breaks my heart and worries me. But I'm still grateful for Baekhyun.

- Baekhyun always tells his fans ~I'm alright~ and makes fans feel relieved, worries about fans, but it breaks my heart more as I don't think he feels the same inside.

- Baekhyun is a heartwarming but also firm person.

- I feel grateful that he posted it but on the other hand, it breaks my heart.

- Honestly as Baekhyun has been working in the entertainment industry, his mental has really got trained. There are such very serious antis ㅠㅠㅠ but it's fortunate that he handles very well. Baekhyun-ah, I love you.

- He thinks of fans a lot,  and he is very considerate of them, above all, he understands fans' hearts very well. From all the rumors, to minor things that can make fans hurt or hate, he mentions and explains them all. It's amazing that his understanding about the idol job is very high, he has sense of responsibility, and is full of affection.  

- Baekhyun is always a proud-able person.

- I have always wanted him to listen to nice words only but I'm sorry that I can't. And I'm always grateful for his love for fans. Love you Byun Baekhyun.








Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.