Monday, March 23, 2020

[Theqoo] Baekhyun to call for punishment of all participants in ‘Nth Room Case’



Theqoo: After EXO Baekhyun posted, just within 20 minutes, more than 10,000 joined the petition to punish all participants

- This is such a nice influence. Thank you Baekhyun.

- As expected. This is how a nice influence should be.

- It's so nice to see a celebrity with huge influence posting about this.

- Good Job Baekhyun.

- I'm doing it right now. 

- I did it.

- I already did it but it's such a nice influence. You are cool, Baekhyun.

- He was trending on Weibo too.

- I didn't know this either. My EXO friend just told me.

- I like this effectiveness.

- Not a fan but Baekhyun is amazing.

- We need to praise him for this.

- There are 41,000 now. It's increasing.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.