Sunday, March 22, 2020

[Compilation] Baekhyun - The Pride of Bucheon

(EXO's Baekhyun, I'm Baekhyun, The Pride Of Bucheon)


1. 0:00~
Baekhyunee: Hello~ 
Chanyeol: Hello~ Who is this and where do you live?
Baekhyunee: I'm Byun Baekhyun who is 28 years old, living in Bucheon.

2. 0:10~
MC: How was it in Bucheon? Were you popular?
Baekhyunee: No. I was just an ordinary student. (😏)
MC: Really? I feel like you sing at school festival..
Baekhyunee: Ah yes. I sang there.
MC: If so, there would be fans (at school). It seemed like that.
Baekhyunee: A few (😏😏)

3. 0:26~
(When Baekhyunee was a trainee)
Baekhyunee: Suho-hyung said he would buy me bubble tea. He asked me "Have you drunk buble tea?" I told him ~No, what's that hyung?~ I only stayed in Bucheon. I have never went to Seoul with my own money. As soon as I got to Seoul, there is a thing called "bubble tea", so Suho-hyung said he would buy it for me, the bubble tea. He said it was delicious. He was so proud about it when we went there.
(There were responds in the comment section)
Baekhyunee: It's not I curse Bucheon. There are lots of good things in Bucheon. I have never drunk bubble tea. But the pride of Bucheon is the huge cotton candy anyway.



4. 0:56~
(Announcing fans' rankings time)
Baekhyunee: No.9 ~Puchuan~ this is Bucheon right? a flower. A flower of Bucheon. 

5. 1:16~
Baekhyunee: Aside from (Hannam-dong) UN Village, if there is a village you want to make as a song? 
Bucheon-si Jung-dong. ~Bucheon-si Wonmi-gu-u-u~
(t/n: Jung-dong is a neighborhood in Bucheon city. Wonmi-gu is a district of Bucheon city.)

_________ Not from the video above________

6. 
Q: Please let us know where are the fun places in Bucheon and if there are food that you must try, recommend us?
Baekhyunee: Galbi-tang (short rib soup) is also good. Gamja-tang (potato soup) is good too. For Galbi-tang, you guys can go to (restaurant) "Gyeonghuigung". And those who eat Gamja-tang, you can go to "Daecheong Maru". About fun places, there is a food street behind clock tower of Hyundai Department Store in Jung-dong.





7. Radio Star - Pride of Bucheon
Baekhyunee: I'm from Bucheon and if you go to a district office, there is a sample passport, they usually write down "Hong Gildong" on that. But in Bucheon, they write down "Byun Baekhyun."


8. 130817 Bucheon Fansign
Baekhyunee: Hello~ I'm Bucheon's Prince Baekhyun. Ah we are having a fansign in my hometwon Bucheon, I feel so refreshing and good. Ah as expected Bucheon is a nice town. Bucheon is really a nice place to live.
Chanyeol: When I was a trainee, Kyungsoo and I often went to Bucheon to play, to play with Baekhyun. We did so many fun things.
Baekhyunee: That's right.
Chanyeol: In front of that Clock Tower (Baekhyunee: Right!). How do you think, D.O.-ssi?
D.O.: I came to play in Bucheon once. Baekhyun made it very fun for me. 

9. 150807 
OP is a part-time worker at Lotte Cinema in Bucheon. Baekhyun took his parents there. They watched Assassination. 
(t/n: I found this along with some fanaccounts of Baekhyun in Bucheon in 2015, this one is cute but the others sound not very "unexpected")

10. 

baekhyunee_exo: forced dimple #BaekhyunFamousRestaurantBucheon

11. 
Bucheon MF Practical Music Academy’s Vocal Byun Baekhyun won the grand prize at Bucheon City Youth Art Festival.
Baekhyun was qualified and recommended for the final at the Gyeonggi-do Province as a representative for Bucheon City.

12. 150716 Bucheon Fansign
Baekhyunee: Because Bucheon is this big, so we also have a fansign here. Ah Bucheon is originally big though. I will work harder as a star whom Bucheon gave birth to. Ah~~ I want to go home. My house is just like in front of here.


13.
Baekhyunee sent a congratulation video to ShinBaekHyun middle school's festival in Gyeongi-do. The festival's name is ShinBaekHyunJe.
(t/n: This school is located in Seongnam city. Both Bucheon city and Soengnam city are in Gyeongi-do. Fans wondered why a Bucheon-city student sent a video to another city's school)



14. 
Baekhyun is called "Bucheon (electric) Generator (λΆ€μ²œλ°œμ „κΈ°)"

15.
"Challenge Golden Bell" was once held at Sosa High School in Buchoen, Gyeonggi-do. Baekhyun sent a video with a question to the students. Aired on KBS1 TV.


16.
KBS2's 2TV Live Info came to the restaurant "Gyeonghuigung" in Bucheon that Baekhyun recommended.






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.