Monday, March 30, 2020

[Youtube] Baekhyun's motto "Life is a path full of efforts"



Q: Your motto?
Baekhyun: Life is a path full of efforts.

1. 0:12~
Baekhyun: In order to upgrade my singing skills, I have been going to take a lot of vocal lessons lately. 

2. 0:21~
Baekhyun: Today is a holiday, so there is a lot of traffic. I'm going to take lessons. (Even on holiday)

3. 0:31~ 
V.O.S Choi Hyunjun, a producer mentioned Baekhyun on radio:


"Baekhyun-ssi extremely has lots of greed for vocals. Because he is very concerned about singing methods and vocalization, I remember that he talked about it during the entire recording"

4. 0:46~
Baekhyun: I have learned a lot about vocalization. I have been curious about it since I was a kid. When I listen to (Peabo Bryson)'s voice and his singing, despite his age, he still sings every well. He sings like it was nothing like in his heyday. Thus, I envy that. I want to be a singer who lasts for a very long time and a person who can sing for a very long time. I listen attentively to how he uses his voice.

5. 1:16~
Baekhyun: I have done intermittent fasting and it works. I'll continue doing it when I go back to Korea. Once I return to Korea, I'll work out, take lesson, and also prepare. 

6. 1:30~
Baekhyun: I was a trainee for 4 months, then I prepared for the debut team for 7 months, so in a relatively short period of 11 months, other members already danced very well, and they all also sang very well. So I was practicing like I would do or die. 

7. 1:50~
Baekhyun: In the past, I used to think that if I complete this schedule, I would catch a spotlight. But for now, I think a bit more about future. When I finish this schedule and go to take vocal lesson, so in the future, I think I can make an image of a more long-run singer. Dancing idol/singer is also good, but whether it's singing ballads, or being able to continuously challenge other music genres, I want to be a singer who is memorized for a long time. I think I'm looking much more about future.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.