Thursday, February 20, 2020

[Youtube] The reason behind Baekhyun’s longevity


Youtube: Has reached 500k copies for his solo album! The reason behind Baekhyun's longevity

Video content summary:

500k copies of first solo album have been sold.
Best Male Artist at MAMA 2019.
Bonsang (Best Album) at Golden Disk 2020.

What are the reasons for Baekhyun's longevity?

1. Constant Vocal Lessons

2019/02/21: Although I play game, in order to upgrade my singing skills, I have been going to take a lot of vocal lessons lately. 

2019/03/07: What do I do after this? I will go to take a lesson.

2019/03/15: I'm on my way to take a lesson.

2019/04/06: I finished my lesson, now I go home. 

2019/05/16: Actually today too I feel tired. I'm not that busy lately, like there is no schedules such as music shows, and I think that if not now, there won't be time to take lessons, so lately even when I feel a little bit tired, I will still go to take lessons. That puts my heart at ease. As I have been running up till now, I haven't had much time like this. To me, or to other members, I think that ~isn't this a helpful time, be happier, meet other members more often too. I'm really spending a happy time. 

2019/09/13: I'm going to take lesson today. 

2. Main Vocalist practicing dancing

"Scanning choreography..."
Baekhyun: I learned them all. 

Baekhyun suggested an idea and even checked the detailed part. 

3. Keep learning foreign languages backstage.

You can hear Baekhyun's voice in the back as he was practicing English when Taeyong appears.

Practicing English for the questionnaire for tomorrow's schedules before sleeping.

"Let's sleep, then wake up early tomorrow and practice for the interview"

4. Exhaustive self-management

Brought chicken breast to Japan with him. 
Working out. 
Couldn't do arm-heart because he does chest work out. 

Baekhyun: (About the current results) I'm not satisfied. In this position, because I always work hard, and I'm setting up goals to develop, I don't think I am satisfied right now. (2015)

Comments:

- Every time I feel that Baekhyun isn't called a Genius Idol who has been doing well for no reason. Of course Baekhyun is gifted, but he still practices and makes more efforts to maximize his skills... he's really amazing. Genius Idol Byun Baekhyun.

- There is no reason for not loving Baekhyun. I always think of Baekhyun whenever I feel tired because of studying.

- You live while working hard like that, I think we need to live and work even harder than that. Even I who didn't know anything about idol have heard of the name "Baekhyun". Now I know how amazing you are by watching this.

- He is good but also makes efforts? Who can even win over a person who was also born talented... no one can win over Baekhyun. I love you oppa.

- Who can win over the Genius Idol who works hard.

- Always love you Baekhyun who always maintains in a high position but doesn't neglect working hard.

- Baekhyun who is in 9th year of his career but doesn't forget his root and steadily works hard, there is no reason he won't do well for a long time. In the future too, do well for your entire life, love you Byun Baekhyun.

- It's so cool of him not to satisfy but work hard. I'm so proud to like a celebrity like you, Baekhyun-ah.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.