Tuesday, February 11, 2020

[Compilation] Lovely anecdotes of Baekhyun and his parents

1. Sending greetings to parents in the New Year
"First, mom, dad, oh... in the New Year, I hope you will stay healthier and don't get sick, son will always do well. I love you a lot." ⏤ Baekhyun (during an interview)

2. During Lunar New Year, Baekhyun went home and mom changed his bed into pink.
"My mom...my room... she changed my bed into pink." ⏤ Baekhyun (170228)



3. At Kyoong party
Q: When a thought comes across your mind that it's good thing that you are EXO
Baekhyun: And my parents are extremely proud about that. If there is something that is different before and after debuting...it is when I go home...haha the feelings are different... it's different from the atmosphere. It's a bit...oh... kind of more like ~our son~... our mom and dad have always covered us with love, but they kind of care for us a bit more... even it is just a little more, it became more like they are worried that I could be broken. But I told my parents even when mom and dad don't do that, son (I) is still healthy~ I always try to make them feel at ease about it like that

4.

Photo: 
From: Beloved mom
"No.1 Congratulations son~~😙
Did you come back to Korea?
MCountdown~^^"

baekhyunee_exo: Our mom who watches every live broadcasts that son appears on 😊 

5. Instagram live
"You asked whether I look like mom or dad?
My face shape looks like mom's. Eyes look like dad's...
Nose bridge looks like mom's and nostrils look like dad's..
The unfold parts of my ears look like mom's and broad earlobes look like dad's"

6. 
Baekhyun said his parents came today, and his mom asked him why his hair at the back has grown black. Baekhyun said his hair was original black though. (PUBG)

7. 
Q: What present you bought for parents with the money you earned for the first time?
Baekhyun: I bought my parents a house. I thought that it'd be good for my parents to go to a bigger house, would be good to be more comfortable, so I've got them moved to a bigger house."


8. 
Baekhyun's parents have been keeping the first-ever rubber shoes he wore after he was born.


9. 
Even until when Baekhyun was in high school, his mom still bit his butt to wake him up.

10. 
Because Baekhyun cannot eat cucumber, his mom made Janchi noodles and garnished it with apple instead. 
As Baekhyun cannot eat spicy food, his mom put curry powder into braised spicy chicken instead.


11.
181221 EXO Love Shot fansign
🏃🏻‍♀️ Have Baekhyunee ever concerned about what you would do if you weren't idol? Baekhyun seems suitable with -sa*- jobs [t/n: jobs that end in -sa in Korean such as ui-sa (doctor), pan-sa (judge), geom-sa (prosecutor) etc]
🐶 Byunho-sa (lawyer)?
🏃🏻‍♀️ My only cheon-sa (angel)
🐶 Han ui-sa (doctor of Korean medicine)? My parents told me to become a Korean medicine doctor though.
🏃🏻‍♀️ My only cheon-sa (angel)
🐶 I don't think it suits my personality, so...
🏃🏻‍♀️ No you are my only cheon-sa
🐶 Ahh

12.
"My parents always tell me ~wear knitwear more often~ and ~wear more coats~ so I always tell my dad and mom that those are uncomfortable, I usually go around so why it has to be like that, so they told me ~take care of yourself~ I told them that I'm sufficiently taking care of myself. We tend to argue with each other when I go to Bucheon."

13.
Q. When you did well on your exam, have your parents given you compliments?
Baekhyun: Yes. I have been raised while receiving a lot of compliments. But when I said I got a couple of questions wrong then I felt disappointed, my parents always said ~It's okay. Test is just a test. I walked on an elite path like that~

14.
130827
Q: Because we talk about weather, you guys can't take a vacation, right? (Everyone: Yes!) Is there any place you want to go to?
Baekhyun: I want to see my parents and eat home-cooked meals. I have always ordered food.

15. 
160731
"My mom and dad came today... I feel weird to dance 'Artificial Love' in front of mom and dad.
(Video

16. 
Baekhyun won a TV when did game broadcast and he was asked whether he would brag about it to other members. He said "I'll give it to my mom."

17
(CBX Fanmeeting)
When Baekhyun was in middle school, his mom gave him a manicure while he was sleeping. 

18. 
(191206 Obsession Music Bank)
Baekhyun said he gave all the long paddings to his mom.

19. 
When Baekhyun was a kid (kindergarten school), he kept yawning for a whole day, his mom was worried and took him to hospital. It turned out that it was just a symptom when a kid had a stomach upset. It was fortunate because it wasn't a big deal.
(Video

20.
Baekhyun: "My mom cooks very well. When my mom thinks of her son, she will cook braised spicy chicken that son like. She also sends me bossam (Korean boiled pork wrap). The braised spicy chicken is quite amazing. She put some curry in it. I told my mom try to open a restaurant for once. It smells good and tastes good too."

21. 
His mom told him if he ate cucumber and she would give him allowance 5,000 won. He wanted to take the allowance and he tried to eat it but he just couldn't eat it. 

22. 
(150415 Yoo Inna's Volume Up)
Baekhyun: "I had many home-study materials left undone. I said ~ ~mom I don't like to do jobs that require me to sit still. I said I wanted to sing. I revealed I wanted to be a singer. I realized it when I was in grade 6 of elementary school. I went to karaoke with my friends, and they told me that I sang well. So, I thought this is my path."
Baekhyun also said his parents also supported his dream of being a singer. 

23.
(160506 Kyoong birthday party)
"My birth dream and my birth name? Is there anyone who knows my birth dream? I have never talked about it on broadcast, haven't I? Y'all here are really lucky. I didn't know what my birth name was, but my name was originally supposed to be Baekho (a white tiger). It was Baekho Baekho. But it is too wild for living with so to live more benevolently in life, I became Baekhyun and I think I'm living benevolently...very dizzily... 

About my birth dream... my dad had a dream and my mom had a dream too. Which one do you want to hear first? Dad's? Mom's? One day, my dad had a dream, he dreamed of a white pig and he kept washing this tiny pig in the bathroom. As I became a white pig, it's not easy to lose my Nutella. That's how it's associated. (Fans: Don't lose it!) I won't lose it, I won't. 

My mom's dream was a snake. What kind of snake is also important. It was a flower snake. I looked it up on the Internet as we get curious, right? But I found that a white pig means a girl and a snake also means a girl (Fans: You are beautiful! that's why) No, how I am beautiful. I'm handsome. Anyway, before I was born, both my dad and mom thought I would be a baby...ah they thought I would be a baby girl...haha they must have known I was a baby right. When I was in my mom's belly, she wanted to eat strawberries and got pretty things. As she gave birth, I had this much hair grown on my head, my ears were big that I looked like a monkey. If you look at the photos of me when it wasn't not too long since I was born, I'm not telling any lie, my face was like this, but my ears were really this big. I want to show y'all, but I don't bring it with me, so later I'll post on Instagram. Anyway that was about my birth name and birth dream."



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.