Saturday, February 8, 2020

[Youtube] Ariana Grande x Baekhyun (EXO) x Beenzino - Stay Up in Bloodline (Mashup)






[+4k] I don't know both songs but Baekhyun woah why he is he this good.

[+3.9k] Oh no I started liking Baekhyun's "Stay Up" fcking much.

[+2.3k] Even if you are not EXO's fan, you have to play all songs from Baekhyun's solo album at least once. They are all so hip(hop) that the road I'm walking down is Hannam-dong UN Village.

[+2.2k] But I have to say Baekhyun's solo album is so hiphop and trendy. There are many masterpieces in it.

[+2.1k] If you listen to "Stay Up", you must listen to "Betcha" as well. And when it comes to cozy vibe, "UN Village" is a wall.

[+1.9k] Baekhyun-hyung, I'm going to be gay.

[+1.6k] Woah this is insane. Baekhyun's voice is freaking good.

[+1.2k] Baekhyun's "Betcha" is really cool.

[+1.2k] It was like just yesterday when Baekhyun's album was released, if I said his songs were good and asked everyone to listen to them, I was treated like an immature kid because I liked idols. I was so upset that I became his fan for that reason. He is like a valuable singer, and I'm anticipating his second solo album.

[+1k] I got goosebumps when Baekhyun's vocal comes out.

[+854] Byun Baekhyun's voice is the same no matter in audio or live. I hope everyone would know that.

[+834] Byun Baekhyun! Rise!

[+714] Baekhyun-ah, how do you feel about keeping attracting new fans in the 9th year of your career... You are really the Genius Idol, aren't you?

[+556] SM is fcking good at picking songs. Even b-side tracks are at impressive pop song level. 

[+490] Baekhyun's voice is insane.

[+433] Why Baekhyun's voice color is so good... it feels ticklish.

[+424] Woah... when Baekhyun's part comes out, I feel goosebumps. Baekhyun's voice color is national treasure. 

[+405] I'm a fan of Ari, but I'm going to fall for Baekhyun-nim's voice.

[+349] Please listen to "Betcha" from that album. I think if I have "Betcha" and "Stay Up", I can take subway line 1 for a whole week.

[+345] Oh my fck Baekhyun has been this...? His talents are buried... Reevaluation is urgently needed for real. EXO was freaking funny on Knowing Brothers.

[+341] Woah Baekhyun's voice is really so good.

[+321] Ah everyone in the world should know that Baekhyun's voice is insane.

[+306] Ah fck Byun Baekhyun sings so freaking well, I love him.

[+297] Baekhyun's ballads are also good but honestly I wanted an album like this. It feels like he really shows his talents properly.

[+264] Y'all don't know it's Baekhyun when it comes to voice color?... Byun Baekhyun has no bad song.

[+251] EXO is the representative of talents being buried by handsome looks. Everyone please know that Baekhyun's vocals are awesome.

[+223] Baekhyun's album "City Lights" is a masterpiece. All the songs are extremely good.

[+209] What's this? Baekhyun's voice color is the best.

[+201] Just when Beenzino's rap ends and Baekhyun's voice comes out, I get goosebumps... is this even real?

[+169] Byun Baekhyun, as expected you never disappoints.

[+148] I like Baekhyun's voice color so much that I even listen to EXO's b-side tracks, but I didn't know any song from this solo album except for "UN Village" and "Betcha". This is my first time listening to it. The mashup is good but the original song is also good.

[+133] Byun Baekhyun is really... his voice is daebak. I want him to whisper to me all day.


__________

- It seems there are people who think they mixed 3 songs. In Baekhyun's album, there is a song called "Stay Up", and Beenzino featured in it the song. Almost all the beat in the back is from "Stay Up".

- I didn't know both songs, but Baekhyun woah why he's that good.

- Baekhyun's voice is good.

- Oh no I like Baekhyun's "Stay Up" so fcking much.

- Baekhyun. I thought it was Dean. He's really fcking good. 

- The beat of "Stay Up" is so fcking hip that it is like foreign hip hop. It really sounds so fcking good when you mix them like this.

- Quietly raise your hands if you check the (Youtube) category out right away after seeing the title. 

- You mixed "Stay Up", you definitely know what's good here. 

- You mixed "Stay Up"... I'm touched.

- Must have in my playlist...

- SM's beat with the combination of Baekhyun, Ariana, and Beenzino's voices is fcking powerful.

- I already listened to Ari's song, but didn't know "Stay Up". It sounds so fcking good.

- The category is Know-how ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I haven't heard of "Stay Up". It sounds fcking good. The beat is insane. That Baekhyun guy sounds good.

- We should have been informed what the standard of soft (Youtube) category is now, shouldn't we?

- "Stay Up" fan here... I like it so much. I added Ari's song to my playlist as well.

- Please listen to "Stay Up". The lyrics are insane...

- Fcking awesome. The beat is fcking awesome. I looked it up and it turned out to be ChaCha Malone's beat. 

- This will be good to listen to when I clean up on the weekend.

- I didn't know the original songs. This sounds like an original song. Fcking good.

- "Stay Up" beat is such a scam...

- Ah so addictive. So fcking good. Save me.

- The category is How-to ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I saw the title and I couldn't believe it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- "Stay Up" beat is really good.

- Please upload on SoundCloud. Please. Please.

- This video can get sued.

- This person did something... release the digital version of this right now.

- Baekhyun-hyung, I'm going to be gay.

- You made me forget the original songs.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.