Thursday, February 6, 2020

[Theqoo] Baekhyun, you have to debut within 6 months, and you are a main vocal


Theqoo: SM: You have to debut within 6 months, you are the main vocalist
1. At Baekhyun's birthday party, there was a question "To overcome this jinx, I even have to do ..."
Baekhyun said before debuting, when he first came to the company, they told him ~you have to debut within 6 months, you have to be a main vocal~, so he said he was practicing extremely hard. Lee Sooman said he liked Baekhyun's voice. Baekhyun jokingly said he didn't even want to be a main vocal though. Because they gave him such an important role that he was only singing until dawn every day while living. His tone used to be lower, but he had to change his singing methods. He said if you watched him since early debut, he hadn't caught up with the vocalization yet, and he was even scared of stage. Thus, he wore the "Fearless" bracelet that his trainer gave to him. He said he was practicing extremely hard to overcome this problem.

2.
Baekhyun: In fact, before we make a comeback this time, I was in a slump for a while because of singing. Thus, I talked about my problems a lot. Now we are going to make a comeback very soon, I have to show my good image after a long time, but what should I do if it doesn't work? I sought for advice a lot, and at that time I was given this bracelet. (The trainer) told me that ~you used to be a kid who had no fear, why you fear now~ then the trainer gave me this bracelet telling me to come back as a fearless Baekhyun. (Sukira Radio 130714)

Baekhyun had been wearing the bracelet for around 3 years since early debut. Within a short training period, and he was given a main vocalist position, he had to make a lot of efforts.

3. 
Baekhyun: I don't usually cry. Even when we won Daesang, I didn't cry. When thinking about crying, I only cried during my trainee days. In practice room, there are 4 vocal rooms, I went there to practice once a week and received feedback. Compared to another friend, I had a shorter training time, so I was always busy catching them up. Thus, I stayed there on my own at dawn to practice, and I really cried a lot. Especially in Room 3 and Room 4. 

4. 
Q: If you could go back to school days, what would you want to do the most?
Baekhyun: Practicing singing, and becoming a SM's trainee earlier.

He talked about he was upset that he had such a short training period. After debuting, when he is asked about his hard times, there are many times he said compared to after debuting, before debuting was his hardest time.
In fact, before I becoming a Baekhyun's fan, I watched their debut stage. Baekhyun did so well at that time, I thought he was an SM's trainee for a very long time. It broke my heart because I realized Baekhyun's worries quite late.
Even when he just debuted, he was doing so well that he was called "2nd-time idol" (means it's not his first time becoming an idol, but it's his second time), I want to praise him because I think it is the results of his blood, sweat, and tears. 

Comments:

- I can feel that Baekhyun's vocals and skills are varied and improved whenever they release new songs, I like the way he sings.

- I thought it's good to be a trainee for a short time, but it seems not like that... no matter how much you prepared, you would still be nervous, and he was asked to be a main vocal right away, if I were him, I'd already give up.

- That guy is just too talented.

- He was born with talents.

- It's a main vocalist of big company and they told him to debut fast... the pressure must have been huge.

- Yesterday I watched kids who are trainees for a short time on Produce... and I have to admit that Baekhyun is lucky charm.

- Looking at this, I feel like born talents are very important. I look at EXO and Baekhyun whose training time was the shortest and he also the one who does the best, though he also makes a lot of efforts.

- I thought he was a born idol with singing skills, talents, but he also had many hardships.

- I mean 6 months and looking at the way he does, training is needed but being born with skills and talents comes first for real.

- Baekhyun has still studied vocalization and taken lessons constantly. It's amazing that he has talents, and he still steadily makes efforts.

- Thank you for overcoming it and debuting.

- I'm not EXO fan but I like Baekhyun's voice.

- He has been doing so well since debut that I thought he was successful right away without any hardships. So he also practiced hard and had hard times. I like his voice by the way.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.