Tuesday, February 4, 2020

[Melon] “My Love” - Baekhyun



- Now I know why he stands out in the group for being very popular. His voice color is insane. Baekhyun is unreal.

- The ranking is insane. I giggle whenever I look at the chart. This is a proper muggles’ pick.

- Woah the results are getting better as time goes by...

- This is a god masterpiece. Good good good.

- I’m waiting for only the day when this song played again on Kim Sabu.

- This is just an OST, but it’s doing well. He’s amazing.

- Baekhyun’s a (brand) name for real. His solo power is the strongest.

- I heard of this song outside by chance, I like it a lot that I looked up the lyrics on the Internet and found it. I was surprised that this song just came out recently and I was surprised for the second time that Baekhyun is the one singing this. I keep repeating one track recently.

- I feel like someone having a crush on me. I listen to the song and I feel a longing heart.

- The song has been released for a month and I have listened to it throughout the month. I haven't gotten bored of it. His voice is insane.

- The song is so good, the lyrics are so beautiful. I get more emotional.

- Compared to those ballads rising on charts last year, this song is so much better. I hope those who hate idols should listen to this song at least once.

- Beku is pretty the public’s pick. Songs that rise in these hours are usually the public’s pick.

- My most favorite song lately. The song is really so good, not to mention Baekhyun’s voice color. I keep listening to it.

- You must listen to this song. It is very good, and it sounds even better especially when you listen before sleeping.

- I’m really into the drama recently and the OST is also good that I keep listening to it. His voice color is nice.

- Rather than those tragic ballads, I prefer this sort of ballad which is refreshing and gives off a crush vibe. Especially songs sung by handsome guys give memory falsification, so I like it even more.

- Though it’s an OST, it’s the public’s pick, so I feel happy.

- This song is the greatest song among Dr. Romantic’s OSTs.

- I’m not watching Dr. Romantic this time, but I’m stuck with this OST only. Ah it’s so addictive that I listen to it every day. I was so into Season 1’s casts that I didn’t want to watch the new season, but I guess I will have to watch it.

- I don’t watch this drama, but this song is really an art. It matches well with Baekhyun’s sensitivity. The melody and lyrics are perfect for each other. My heart flutters just by listening to it ~No matter where you are, I’m loving you~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.