Sunday, January 19, 2020

[Youtube] Everyone must has Byun Baekhyun in their hearts at least once



[+104] Baekhyun-ah, let's love for a long long time. I realized that I cannot leave the fandom because of the issue this time. Like all the happy things we had for these 8 years, let's love and be happy for the youth in the future too.

[+50] Baekhyun-ah, let's be happy for a long long time. I can't leave you, oppa! oppa, you hold a very big portion of a day of mine. Thus, oppa, I cannot leave you. So let's love like how we have been happy so far ❤️

[+47] Baekhyun-ah, let's love and happy for a long long time.

[+44] Baekhyun-ah, I want to be with you for my whole life. I'm sorry for not being able to show you good things only. No matter what happens, I'll always support and love you.

[+44] I have been with y'all for a long time. If I leave like this, I'd feel so bad for every nice moment we had. And honestly I don't think I can leave the fandom. Y'all have your own paths that y'all have to go and even when y'all leave, I'll be EXO-L for my entire life. There are always fans who stay by your side, so you have to be happy for your whole life.

[+35] Baekhyun-ah, you said at the fansign, didn't you... you said there were tons of guys who look like you... but there is none. Byun Baekhyun is only one. The pronoun of "heart-flutter" is Byun Baekhyun, isn't it? We have been supporting Baekhyunee for a long time, I think that your heart that thinking for us is even bigger that our hearts for you (and EXO). Thank you Baekhyunee. I'll also be a fan who support you until the end. I hope good things will always wait for you.

[+28] The BGM.... my tears... as I see Baekhyunee;s smiles...this thought came across my mine... let's be happy for a long time.

[+28] Baekhyun-ah, let's love for a long time. I think no matter what happens, I still cannot leave the fandom. I'm always an EXO-L. I'll protect this position. EXO is 9, you know? We Are One EXO, let's love.

[+23] I love you Baekhyun. I love you for a long time.

[+21] It's okay even when we don't stay for a long time, Baekhyun-ah, you have to be always happy.

[+19] He's so handsome. I haven't been able to leave oppa for 6 years. You know the reason? he's cute, handsome, and nice. He has a nice personality, dances well, sings well. He has a good voice, good sense of humor and many other things but the most important thing is that he makes my heart flutter every day. Byun Baekhyun, I love you.

[+18] Baekhyun-ah, I have been loving you a lot for 8 years. I'll love you without any change in the future ❤️

[+10] Baekhyun-ah, thank you a lot and sorry. I already knew the song that you recommended (Scared to Be Lonely), but I cried after reading the lyrics. You will never be alone, there will always EXO-Ls staying by your side. I love you as much as I can't express with words. Let's go together for a long time, Because there is shining Baekhyun beside me, I'll confidently stand. I hope this year will be full of good things only. Always support you, BoBoHu 🥰

[+10] Our 'beautiful'. I hope there are always beautiful things for you. Love you. I love you as much as I can't express with words, Baekhyun-ah ✨🤍

[+8] Baekhyun-ah, I only need to make sure that you are doing well. I love you ❤️

[+6] To Baekhyun who constantly shows fans his sincerity, and as a singer, he always grows and makes effort, I love you and keep supporting you.

[+5] I have been spending many seasons with you, let's spend even more seasons together in the future. Always love you and thank you for being my youth.

[+3] I hope Baekhyun would read the comments by Eris here. Baekhyun-ah, let's be happy for a long time. Wherever you are, I'm loving you.

[+3] Baekhyun-ah, your existence is like appa to us. Even if you forget us, we always keep you in our hearts, Baekhyun-ah, let's love for a long time.

[+3] Baekhyun-ah, I really love you a lot. Because of love that Baekhyunee has given us, in the future, I have the confidence that I will be with you for a long time.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.