Sunday, January 19, 2020

[Pann] Why do EXO-Ls fall for Baekhyun?

Pann: I wonder why do EXO-Ls fall for Baekhyun? 

[+173] Everyone would have their own biases but in there hearts, they still dream about a Cha Eunwoo, am I right? In that case, it’s Byun Baekhyun to me. I have my own bias, but Baekhyun has kind of charm that my heart still flutters and I feel better when I see him. He’s not the most handsome in the group, but he keeps catching my attention.

[+140] Many best SM idols who are popular members are cute type. H.O.T’s Moon Heejun, DBSK’s Xiah Junsu are the representatives, right? Baekhyun is the next one.

[+104] He’s super cute, super handsome, cute, sexy and he sings fcking well that I like him even more.

[+64] Baekhyun... among Baekhyun's individual fans, I think because there are many thoughtless ones right... Baekhyun has no problem and is innocent though. My heart flutters just by hearing his name and he brings a healing feelings... he searches a lot, so he knows what fans are doing and he is good at taking for fans. But it's hard to read his character. He looks cute and cheerful, but it's kind of we can't understand him.

[+60] He is such a lovely guy.

[+46] For me back in the days of Kakao story, my heart already fluttered just by looking at the handwritten name Byun Baekhyun rather than Baekhyunee.

[+46] He is super cute, isn't he?

[+42] I’m not a fan but Baekhyun is a main vocal role + attractive type + good at variety show. He has all three of them. I think there’s no reason not to fall for him.

[+39] Even when there are issues but he still maintains his popularity. Honestly he’s really such an outstanding man. He knows so well what fans like. If his face is also a standard handsome man, it would be hard to be both sexy and cute, but Baekhyun’s versatile face can be both. And his way of taking? too he’s witty. How could it be easy to have all of those? By the way I’m not a fan.

[+39] I really can’t leave Byun Baekhyun... all the photos from comments are cute right? Everyone can say he’s an idol.

[+35] I find his body proportion very nice. Perfect proportion like Kai or Chanyeol is good but Baekhyun has a proper proportion that you would think there would be one like his around you but there would never be one...? I even don’t know what I’m talking about but I was knocked down when I watched his Don’t Go fancams. His wrist is soft but his arm is otherwise (strong), his waist is thin but his shoulders are otherwise (broad), his neckline is beautiful but jawline is otherwise (sharp), his face is cute but his eyes are otherwise. He’s perfect as an idol.

[+31] (...) Baekhyun's singing is in the top and he also dances well. From Instagram, Youtube to Twitter, he still works hard to communicating with fans even when he is busy (...)

[+29] He is both the Genius Idol and a cute type.






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.