Tuesday, January 14, 2020

[Youtube] "My Love" - Baekhyun



Youtube: "My Love" - Baekhyun

[+2.5k] His voice just makes people's hearts flutter.

[+2.2k] Baekhyun's voice is like to be already immersed into the drama. Even when the song was played during the preview of "Romantic Doctor", I don't know why it feels kind of touching, dim, and mysterious that I like it a lot... Please sing more OSTs in the future.

[+1.8k] The reason why I like Baekhyun's vocals the most is that... his emotion is superior. He sounds very detailed. Especially as I listen to the OST, it is like the male lead is singing. There is a great empathy. Baekhyun understands the song's feelings and the atmosphere well and he himself is also skillful, thanks to him, audience like I get to concentrate on the drama well. Especially Baekhyun's high note and falsetto are (up and down) like... a stock market.

[+1.5k] SM, are you even working? Y'all don't give us ballads with this voice?

[+1.2k] Rather than powerful voice, I love the way Baekhyun sings like he is just talking like this. But why does this remind me of OST of "Moon Lovers"?

[+1k] But the more I listen to the song, the lyrics don't sound like they are sung for couples that are in love, but for girls who have a crush on someone when they are sad.

[+726] It feels like the male lead is singing the song himself.

[+695] Rather than songs with many technical skills, Baekhyun's voice matches traditional ballads like this.

[+661] What? He is an idol???? as soon as I listen to this, I wondered who was this singer... omg what's this? his voice is freaking great. 

[+597] Baekhyun's OSTs also give soft and warm feelings.

[+560] No matter how much I think about it, I think EXO's great talents are buried because of their good looks. EXO's vocalists already go beyond idol standards. Such a pity, really.

[+481] I don't need to read lyrics. His pronunciation is really the best. I hear him well.

[+406] I was watching the drama and such a beautiful voice came out and wondered who was it? it turns out to be Baekhyun-nim!!

[+396] I hope everyone would know he sings well... he does very well...ㅠㅠㅠ don't be blinded by the prejudice that he is an idol ㅠㅠㅠ

[+296] I know Baekhyun's voice color is nice and he sings well, but he's especially so good at leaving the emotion into the songs. 

[+288] Baekhyun's vocals are really insane.

[+206] I listen to this and he has completely broken prejudice and stereotype that male idols can't sing.

[+187] ...? I'm a fan of another group but Baekhyun is quite amazing. His name is even Byun Baekhyun. In his early debut days, Baekhyun was really cute like a puppy, but as he became an adult and his lines also get thicker, he looks heart-fluttering. With that face, that personality, and singing well, it really rule-breaking, isn't it? I'm enjoying the song. hwaiting.

[+106] I love his voice color freaking much. It's like the male lead is singing and the lyrics make my heart flutter.



_____________________________________________________________________________
[+401] My heart is pounding hard for Baekhyun's voice again...this first present of 2020 is the best ...ㅠㅠㅠ

[+347] Baekhyun sings an OST for my favorite drama ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I like his voice so much.

[+84] What is this? why do his skills keep being improved? He's like an angel, so is his voice. I have a feeling like my heart reacts to a voice that I have never listened to before... I'm not sure if (the drama) has any connection to the song, but there is a great empathy and my heart is pounding... Baekhyun-oppa's voice is totally a national treasure. No... his voice can be heard in heaven too.

[+82] He really sounds dreamy. Such a silky voice.

[+81] Baekhyun-nim's voice itself is a genre... I anticipate more future activities from him.

[+75] I didn't know... I'm about to become a fan of an idol who is into his 8th year.

[+72] As expected of EXO's main vocalist's voice. He can do various styles and all of them are good.

[+58] I was watching the drama and I heard of this song. I was like ~~why it is this well selected, who is this~ it turned out to be Baekhyun. I'm not an EXO-L but his vocals have improved a lot. His voice color is like silk that dyed with natural colors.

[+37] When I first watched the drama, I wondered if it was Baekhyun-nim's voice. It turned out to be true. Not a fan but he really sings well.

[+22] I really got goosebumps. How can a human voice be that beautiful? He is a cute, sexy vocalist, good at dancing and he can make people already feel heart fluttering with just his voice... Byun Baekhyun, who is even you...❤

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.