Saturday, October 19, 2019

[Theqoo] 22-year-old 'Growl' Baekhyun vs 28-year-old 'Growl' Baekhyun

22 years old




28 years old


Theqoo: EXO Baekhyun, 22-year-old Growl vs 28-year-old Growl 

- Baekhyun grew up so much.

- He was really a baby in ‘Growl’ eraᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ now I can feel the super senior vibe in him.

- Woah so he was already 22 years old at that time?

- His 22-year-old face was so babyᅲᅲᅲ  I like ‘Growl’  a lot. 

- Since Baekhyun debuted when he was 21 years oldᄏᄏ now I looked back and he looked even more baby.

- He grew up so well. Our puppy.

- Baby wolf vs adult wolf. He gets more sexy in ‘Growl’ now. 

- He was so baby when he was 22 years old.

- He is already 28 years old? He grew up so well. He was totally a baby.

- Now I looked back and 22-year-old ‘Growl’ Baekhyun looked too young.

- ‘Growl’ is a sexy song though. He has grown up from a baby to an adult.

- He looked like a real high school boy in ‘Growl’ era.

- It seems he was just a baby yesterday. He has aged well.

- 22-year-old Baekhyun was totally a baby.

- He is getting sexier.

- Fck ㅜㅜㅜ I think I’d still fall for him if I could go back to that time. I love both 22-year-old Growl and 28-year-old Growl Baekhyun.

- Aigoo he’s beautiful.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.