Friday, October 18, 2019

[Youtube/Twitter] How loud was the scream when Baekhyun revealed his abs for the first time
















“I’m an Eri who was at the concert when he revealed his abs for the first time, I felt like I got to know the noise that I had never known before, during my fangirling time, it was my first time hearing EXOLs screaming like that”

“The day Baekhyun revealed his ‘Monster’ abs, the scream was as big as the noise when a plane taking off”

“I was at the concert at that time and it was my first time... the scream was even louder than when they started appearing”

“I’m an Eri who was there… after I came back from that concert, my voice was raised up for 4 days”

“True, among screams I have heard so far, the scream for Baekhyun when he revealed his abs was legendary. It was the loudest scream, and the longest scream. Byun Baekhyun is the best”

“I was at the standing zone on the 29th, when Baekhyun revealed his abs, I thought I was almost crushed to death. It was my first time hearing such a huge scream”

“When Baekhyun revealed his abs, it was Eris’ best scream ever”

“That’s right. First day of EXOrDium on 29th when Baekhyun revealed his abs, it was the best shout. We all screamed together but we felt like our ears fell apart. The members also said they were shocked during their ments”

“For real that as soon as Baekhyun’s abs appeared, it was the loudest scream among the ones I have heard from concerts I have attended. My ears got deafened… I also got spaced out… I truly though I was going to cry… because I was so touched…”

“Sincerely when Baekhyun revealed his abs, it was my first time hearing such a scream like that… it was so loud that my ears for deafened and couldn’t hear anything…”

“True the screams are usually loud, but when Baekhyun revealed his abs, the scream was really really so so huge… I also screamed loudly, so my ears got deafened too. I felt like I was suddenly at a gravity-free state and it was like I wasn’t in this world”

“The loudest noise I have heard since I was born was when Baekhyun revealed his abs on July 29th 2016….I had never heard of such a loud scream like that in this world… it was the best scream ever”



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.