Thursday, October 24, 2019

[Pann] Baekhyun is the standard of male idol



Pann: Baekhyun, the standard of male idol

[+285] Honestly isn’t he the final boss of Kpop male idol stan attractor? His concept digestion is insane. He brings different auras with different makeups. His bare face is cute. His vocals and his released solo album are also top tier. He is good at treating his fans too.

[+259] But honestly I have to admit it. 6 years ago when I was EXO’s fan, he really stood out for his extreme skills, talents and mischievousness. He’s really the standard of idol though. He has the ability to lead people. He is both puppy type and stan attractor.

[+126] How can Baekhyun’s name even be Baekhyun?

[+75] When you search Genius Idol on Google, Baekhyun appears. He is so talented and skillful that people question what would he do if he wasn’t an idol. He attracts fans well with his puppy beauty. His puppy personality is sweet and heartwarming. Singing? He’s been learning and improving his skills as a main vocalist. Now he is extremely good at singing, dance moves are also beautiful. I started stanning EXO as a fan of another member, but within a month, I changed to Baekhyun and he became my bias.

[+74] From face, singing, dancing, to ability to digest concepts, he is perfect.

[+64] I find he’s amazing when I see him. He’s so talented, I can’t imagine what he would do if he wasn’t an idol.

[+56] No need to say. Byun Baekhyun is the Genius Idol.

[+47] He is handsome.

[+36] Totally agree about Baekhyun. First of all, he himself is already good. Not only idol but he gets recognition through all the types of work he has been doing by everyone. With that look and singing skill, only those two things, it’s impossible to find anyone who can be as good as him. His idol skills are the best of the best.

[+32] I have to admit that he’s a stan attractor.

[+30] Baekhyun has been extremely popular since debut, hasn’t he?

[+30] He’s like a protective door preventing you from unstanning.

[+24] For real Baekhyun is a wall. He sings fcking well, he also dances well. His personality is nice and he’s good at speech. His gap difference is great and so is his love for fans.

- He wasn’t a trainee for a year and had to urgently debut, but looking at how he got to be very popular since debut, he was exactly born to be.... honestly I think his luck is also so fcking good. He was that fast to be put in a group and that group is even EXO. In ‘Growl’ era, it was the uniform concept and he was fortunately the one who brought out the most real high school boy vibe among EXO members. Byun Baekhyun was perfect for the concept. In reality, he even appeared in a lot of fanfics.

- But for real though. In 2013 when EXO was the final boss, there were a great number of fanfics where Baekhyun was the main male character. There were lots of people around me having Baekhyun as their bias.

- He is all good. I even like his voice more. When he sings, when he talks and when he smiles, I’m very impressed.

- I’m obsessed with his laughter. When I feel depressed, have a hard time, and when I feel sad, as I hear Byun Baekhyun’s laughter, everything gently disappears. Thank you. Thank you for being EXO and my first idol.

- Byun Baekhyun is like a drawing paper. I have to admit it. You can draw him as how you want to. He can digest all the concepts.

- But Baekhyun’s name sounds so much like Internet-novel character’s. He is already in a different world with his name.

- Genius Idol = Byun Baekhyun.

- I read somewhere that idol trainees watched a lot of videos of Baekhyun to learn gestures and expressions on stage. He is the standard of idol. Standard, I love you.

- But isn’t that the truth? I don’t pay much attention to EXO but it’s not just a couple times Baekhyun makes something trendy. From red cap kid in ‘Growl’, SMA eye makeup, and people also call him cute-look type, stan attractor member, even he’s the member who suits whatever aura and blocks the way out.

- Agree. He was a regular fanfic male character on UC Novel...his no.1 was immovable.

- Pictorial Genius.

- I’m EXOL and a fan of another member but I have to admit it. I always find Byun Baekhyun amazing though I have seen him for 7 years. He’s a stan attractor, he’s fcking good at singing and his dancing is also good. He’s good at performing, isn’t he? His personality is good, isn’t it? He’s good at talking so he’s also good at managing fans and variety shows. He’s the real one.

- That guy is really a stan attractor. He’s the pro idol who has all personality, talents, and skills. I thought about it before though. Ah I’m an Army by the way.

- It’s true that he is the standard though. I don’t think there is anyone who is as well rounded as him among idols on Pann so far. I’m not a fan anyway.

- He’s cute. His skin is pale. He has drooping eyes. His nose bridge is high. His mouth shape is rectangle. His shoulders are broad. His hip is wide like female. His fingers are slender. His body proportion is good. His legs are long. He has a heavenly voice. His personality is pure. He is mischievous. He is heartwarming. Please still be an idol if you are born again.

- Baekhyun though. Every word he says, every thing he does are totally my type.

- He is gifted. I can even feel the popularity he has with his face. He is also very talented. He sings well and he is also the top about singing. Baekhyun’s voice is really the voice that girls like, so is D.O.’s.

- Baekhyun is honestly a heavenly idol. He has such a natural boundary between a puppy look and a wolf look. He never has a sense of incompatibility in him. He’s attractive. There are many idols who are more handsome than Baekhyun but I don’t think there will be one more idol who is like a drawing paper like him.

- I’m a fan of another idol but I agree. Other fans who like many idols around me also agree about Byun Baekhyun. He’s the real stan attractor.

- Honestly I have to admit it. When it comes to male idols, the handsome ones are usually very popular, but the stan attractor ones are the most popular, aren’t they? And he’s not only cute, but there are also times he is sexy as hell when he gets that concept. And he suits every kind of makeup and I have never seen any hair color that he doesn’t look good with. He’s the main vocalist but his dance moves are also beautiful. He’s good at managing his fans too.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.