Sunday, July 7, 2019

[Naver TV/Theqoo] Baekhyun's 1st Mini Album "City Lights" Sounds Room



Naver TV: BAEKHYUN 백현 The 1st Mini Album "City Lights" Sounds Room

[+318] All of the songs are good. Baekhyun’s solo hwaiting!

[+286] Baekhyun-ah, I’m looking forward to the album a lot. I’m trying until the 10th.

[+279] Baekhyun’s solo album is very daebak. The b-side tracks lineup is no joke. I like them all without exception. But I still like Baekhyun’s voice the most.

[+272] Trust-to-listen Baekhyun.

[+248] I like all of the songs a lot.

[+245] Woah the songs all are classy and will hit daebak. Baekhyun’s solo!!

[+226] All the songs are good. It’s insane.

[+214] Trust-to-listen Kyoong.

[+206] Baekhyun-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+169] Baekhyun is already daebak.


Theqoo: Baekhyun’s first solo album Highly Medley 

- I like the song of ChaCha Malone so freaking much.

- Woah there is really no filter song. I like all of them. All are my type.

- Baekhyun-ah! This album is solid.

- I wanna listen to the whole album right now.

- There is ‘Psycho’ too.

- All of them are good. I’m looking forward to ‘Stay Up’.

- As expected of the title track. The beat is the best.

- The whole album sounds hip hop and R&B. I thought there would be a ballad but this is unexpected.

- They are freaking good. I’m glad I bought the album.

- All the songs are good.

- I like ‘Ice Queen’ and ‘Stay Up’

- Even the releasing date is my favorite. It’s my payday.

- ‘Betcha’ is my favorite and it turns out to be Kenzi’s.

- I like ‘Betcha’ so much. As expected of Kenzi.

- The R&B feelings.. all the songs match Baekhyun’s vocals well.

- He sings so freaking well.

- As expected of Kenzi. The beat of ‘Betcha’ is my style. ‘UN Village’ is good as well.

- I like ‘UN Village the most. Baekhyun sings very well.

- The beat of the title track is so so good. If only the chorus is a bit more into the general public’s taste... anyway I’ll definitely listen to the song when it’s out.

- Crazy... look at the quality!

- Woah the song with Beenzino is totally my type. The title song is also well picked.

- The video concept is also good.

- All songs are good generally. And the title track is the title track for a reason.

- The quality is no joke. All songs are good but I like the title track the most.

- ‘Betcha’ is good and I’m not sure about its unexpected impact.

- He picked all songs very well.

- Woah all the songs sound good already. Anticipating!!

- Do b-side tracks need to be more into general public’s taste? I personally prefer the diversity. If all the songs are similar, why you have to put them all into one album? I like it how he does it diversely.

- I like the song Beenzino featuring. I want to listen to the full song.

- As expected that ‘UN Village’ is the best one. It’s catchy. I feel like ‘Stay Up’ is also my favorite.

- Woah ‘Psycho’ is insane.

- Half of the songs at the beginning are all good. The quality of each song is very good in both feelings and unity.

- The album in general is so good. I knew why he picked the title track. And I wanna listen to ‘Betcha’ right now.

- His Highlight Medley is refreshing. The songs are good and the video is amazing, so I keep watching it.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.