Sunday, July 7, 2019

[Naver] Baekhyun to appear on Yoo Heeyeol's Sketchbook for his solo album promotion


Naver: EXO Baekhyun to appear on Sketchbook‪… starts first week of solo promotion 

[+205] Baekhyun’s first activity for his solo is Sketchbook. I want to see his performance so badly.

[+122] OMG I like it so much. Baekhyun hwaiting!

[+91] Ah I’m looking forward to it a lot ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+69] Huk daebak

[+68] Huhu Baekhyun on Sketchbook ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+8] I’m so happy thinking that I’ll see Baekhyun performing live ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+5] Baekhyun’s first solo activity is Sketchbook ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like it so much!!

[+4] I’m looking forward to Baekhyun’s solo activities a lot.

[+4] So it’s Sketchbook... I can hear the daebak sounds of Baekhyun’s solo.

[+3] Baekhyun’s first solo activity is Yoo Heeyeol’s Sketchbook... anticipating a lot and looking forward to which awesome performance he will show us.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.