Wednesday, July 3, 2019

[Theqoo] Baekhyun's VLOG (Self-Teaser/MV filming studio/Solo Album)


Theqoo: Baekhyun's VLOG (Self-Teaser/MV filming studio/Solo Album)

- Is that sound the spoiler for title track?

- Baekhyun really makes good use of his Youtube channel.

- He is so handsome.

- He was just staring at the screen without saying but why I like it so much. He is handsome.

- The first part of the video is like somebody beating my heart. He posted this as he is proud about his face. The beat at the later part is his title track, right?

- Baekhyun is so handsome... every time when there is something released, I'm excited to death.

- That is insane. He is giving spoilers!! I love you!

- Heol the beat sounds nice...is that the title track? Looking forward to a lot.

- He looks good with that hair style.

- Oh I’m anticipating the song very much.

- Fck... I'm nervous..


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.