Wednesday, July 3, 2019

[Theqoo] Album details of Baekhyun’s 1st mini album ‘City Lights’


Theqoo: Album details of Baekhyun’s 1st mini album ‘City Lights’

- I like it this way ㅜㅜ that it is thin is the best.

- Are the pictorials also different for each version?

- It is quite inconvenient that everything will be separate when we remove the vinyl.

- Rookie Baekhyun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- His official website is pretty. It’s simple and classic.

- They should add more photocards.

- His photocard messages are cute.

- The albums look nice and neat.

- Put more photocards please!!

- Simple and pretty.

- I like Baekhyun’s voice color, so I hope he picks a good song this time.

- Why photocards… they have should put 20 photocards… anyway the albums are pretty.

- I don’t even have to see and the photocards are already the best. The CDs are beautiful.

- Why are there only a few photocards?

- I like it so so so so so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ one thing I’m sad about is why there aren’t 56 versions of photocards ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I can feel the photos will be very pretty.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.